Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Give you a wee example, Tony:

I've got my wee Covid beard thing going on and I walked into The Arctic Bar yesterday.

These two bruisers point over and shout out "look - there's Kenny Rogers". At this point I shouted back: "well I've found a couple o' big tits, so that must make youz Dolly Parton"

They wir'nae overly amused, mate
Jack and Victor o the Arctic wait till Scott finds oot

HH 😱

To be in the mix for the qualifier any overseas targets have to be in by Saturday to iso and then get a weeks training time with the squad and just under two weeks for a uk based player.

For me this is the first firm marker for the board.

Three weeks isnt long for a new manager to get in the door and have players in as well but this is the situation and the task that has been set.

For the likes of Eddie and Ajer I cant see them being in the right place mentally to be given a run out with moves and keeping injury free on thier minds.

Currently we 5 places with one snr player available as thier natural position.
LW - MJ
RW - Forrest
LB - Taylor
RB - Ralston
CB - Welsh
and a 2nd cb slot covered by bitton or liam Shaw (both DMs)

Fingers crossed nobody picks up any injuries in our 4 friendlies before.
We have Boli at LB too

Ange needs to be given until the end of the next window ( at the earliest) until we can pass any sort of judgement on him imo.....will the support he patient enough?? highly doubtful
I'll agree Docco it may well be by the end of the following season transfer window before Ange gets his team the way he would like it.
That still will not excuse that an upwards turn in preformance will still be expected.
No doubt if these lack of passion and desire were to continue then the job will be even harder for him with a far reduced time line, just goes with the territory of the job sadly

Give you a wee example, Tony:

I've got my wee Covid beard thing going on and I walked into The Arctic Bar yesterday.

These two bruisers point over and shout out "look - there's Kenny Rogers". At this point I shouted back: "well I've found a couple o' big tits, so that must make youz Dolly Parton"

They wir'nae overly amused, mate
Was gony say doubt they wouldnae appreciate your wit SP but maybe no 😂

For somebody else..... maybe in Turkey or Afghanistan.
Well he's on our books, if he's not sold we would be as well using him. Ange has said everyone has a clean slate.
If he's good enough to play champions league last season for the Turkish champions, he can do a job for us

Back