Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Like McCann And Porteous Spherical not seen enough of Nisbet but he’s getting rave reviews. With Big Jules and Super Mario all we need is a good right back.

HH 🍀
Baldock looks a good fit, Jam, but the truth is, is that there's not a great deal of talent on display in that particular position at the moment across the whole game!

Same with centre-halves.......it's just a problem position for a lot of teams.

Baldock looks a good fit, Jam, but the truth is, is that there's not a great deal of talent on display in that particular position at the moment across the whole game!

Same with centre-halves.......it's just a problem position for a lot of teams.
Aye the Scottish guy ODonnell looked good against England but Poor in the Other 2 games. Let’s hope Ange has his contacts that can find a gem from the other side of the World. Spherical we need one then the Balance of the Team will work better.
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Just watching the latest Covid19 update with wee Nicola asked about the Huns in George square reporter states no great up take of Covid19 infection rates as stated by Hamza Yousef as is not the case of the Scots fans who went down South where there was a big increase of Covid19 infections. She answered that she did state do not travel but we cannot force this but also stated that Hamsa was also saying the other differences are the damage done to George Square and the Anti Catholic abuse
Being shouted all around.
Good to see she’s not forgotten it.

HH 👍

Get mcCann fae Saints, Nisbet and Porteous fae Hibs and coach them into superstars
That is the way to go. I'm not set on Porteous as his head seems to contain anything but a football brain but he has the general attributes to be a centre half, so that novel idea of coaching em could reap rewards.
Agree 100% on Doig (guy could go to the very top) and Nisbet(Brentford were ready to bid for him had they stayed in Championship and they have a bit of a record in recruitment of late).
I'd add Jason Kerr at St Johnstone to Ali McCann, two players on an upward trajectory and two who apparently are top class professionas too - like Doig.
Outside Scotland Patrick Berg has some of the best defensive midfield stats around, in last year of contract at Bodo Glimt and we've deffo scouted him. :anguage not a problem available for under £2m.
All of em under 23 or 24. Can we even lose financially on deals like this?

That is the way to go. I'm not set on Porteous as his head seems to contain anything but a football brain but he has the general attributes to be a centre half, so that novel idea of coaching em could reap rewards.
Agree 100% on Doig (guy could go to the very top) and Nisbet(Brentford were ready to bid for him had they stayed in Championship and they have a bit of a record in recruitment of late).
I'd add Jason Kerr at St Johnstone to Ali McCann, two players on an upward trajectory and two who apparently are top class professionas too - like Doig.
Outside Scotland Patrick Berg has some of the best defensive midfield stats around, in last year of contract at Bodo Glimt and we've deffo scouted him. :anguage not a problem available for under £2m.
All of em under 23 or 24. Can we even lose financially on deals like this?
Aww man, Niall............why can't the so called experts see a player when it's right in front of their face.

Absolutely agree on Paddy Berg. He was born to wear The Hoops, but then again - so was the wee Rosenborg full-back!!!

We have to start buying lads that fit the club, not the players who may have a possible sell-on value.

Just read the Celtic blog James Forrest makes a decent point if we’re to see any Transfers it’s likely to be Thursday the 1st of July as PL will be gone.
And a NEW Broom will be in the Cupboard
So I’m hoping he’s right and we’ll see faster transfers than before under Lawwell.
We’re faithful through and through but we’re always more full of Hope that change is gonna come
So please get the digit oot Dom and get Ange the tools furra joab
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Just read the Celtic blog James Forrest makes a decent point if we’re to see any Transfers it’s likely to be Thursday the 1st of July as PL will be gone.
So I’m hoping he’s right and we’ll see faster transfers than before under Lawwell.
We’re faithful through and through but we’re always more full of Hope that change is gonna come
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
Was thinking that myself as any decisions from now on don't want to have the stink of PL traitor in the air.
So makes total sense

Aww man, Niall............why can't the so called experts see a player when it's right in front of their face.

Absolutely agree on Paddy Berg. He was born to wear The Hoops, but then again - so was the wee Rosenborg full-back!!!

We have to start buying lads that fit the club, not the players who may have a possible sell-on value.
Birger Meling, bored myself going on about him. Could still get him for a million. At Nimes I think. Ideal for what we need. Polish lad who played right back too Gumny I think. Looked a player a year or two back

Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
🤞

Latest posts

Back