Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Just watched abada highlights reel the boy can finish by the way
Cairnsy, I mind watching the highlights reel of Teemu Pukki and thought we were signing Pele!!!

Jeezo, in the days before the internet, I thought Harald Brattbakk was going to be the next Gerd Muller???

More like Muller-rice, coz he was a complete puddin'

(Nae offence Harald......you still gave me my greatest moment as a Celtic fan).

I can't understand why the club is getting pelters for signing promising young players. Of course we need experienced first team recruits. That is very obvious. However, with the exception of Shaw, I really don't believe for a minute the young players signed are for the first team. We've lost a few of our own promising youngsters to other clubs recently, and the club has taken absolute pelters for it. So, for me, all we're doing is taking advantage of a system which has cost us in terms of lost potential . Having said that, I also must say I agree with the overall feeling that we really do need to get some serious transfer business done.
We have to also take into account Frank, how last season we took in a wealth of experienced so called talent who should have cruised the league and what a disaster that turned out to be with only Turnbull the youngest of the lot that we were happy with.
Also Soro proved his worth with given an opportunity.
Take Ange can improve Barkas and Ajeti, the return of Forrest and Jules and still unknown about griff, and then the experience isn't as short as we are thinking.
Still Rogic and Bitton around as potential back up and would say they wouldn't cause a problem within the changing room (maybe griff)
A whole new attitude seems to be on display at the moment, so signs of a decent squad is already being formed and a couple more of additions then we won't be in to bad a shape at all.
Keep the faith HH

Ajer said he is feeling betrayed now,I wonder how many times he has felt like this when he went to pick up his weekly wage of around £12000.
Is it not Celtic,s duty to get as much money as possible for a player going out..

HH.

We have to also take into account Frank, how last season we took in a wealth of experienced so called talent who should have cruised the league and what a disaster that turned out to be with only Turnbull the youngest of the lot that we were happy with.
Also Soro proved his worth with given an opportunity.
Take Ange can improve Barkas and Ajeti, the return of Forrest and Jules and still unknown about griff, and then the experience isn't as short as we are thinking.
Still Rogic and Bitton around as potential back up and would say they wouldn't cause a problem within the changing room (maybe griff)
A whole new attitude seems to be on display at the moment, so signs of a decent squad is already being formed and a couple more of additions then we won't be in to bad a shape at all.
Keep the faith HH
I love your positivity and optimism John, but if I'm being honest with you, some of the guys you feel could come good just don't cut it as far as I'm concerned. I'll be ecstatic if you are proved right.

Don't take much heed of it myself as it can be very misleading, as there hardly going to show there shite moments
Your should see ma highlight reel when hanging doors or fitting kitchens, I’m as fast as feck, edit oot the bad wans, naebody see’s the missed sitters, or when I trip over ma tools and face plant on the kitchen floor, a wee bit o camera editing, nice lighting, I could be hanging doors fur Celtic……🍀🤣

More on Leil Abada from Israeli source. Looks like he's arriving tonight and signing tomorrow.

Following the ONE revelation that Liel Abda is on his way to Celtic, the striker, who arrived in London from France, is set to continue from there to Scotland and arrive late at night in the capital Glasgow. Tomorrow (Wednesday) Abda will move to the Scottish club to complete the medical tests he performed in Israel, and if all goes well, he will sign a four-year contract and be officially announced as a player of the vice-champion.
The Scots have already agreed with Maccabi Petah Tikva on all the details, including a payment of 4 million euros for 80 percent of the 19-year-old talent's ticket. Abda will arrive in Scotland with his agent Dudu Dahan and if he does complete his joining, he will immediately join the team's training

More on Leil Abada from Israeli source. Looks like he's arriving tonight and signing tomorrow.

Following the ONE revelation that Liel Abda is on his way to Celtic, the striker, who arrived in London from France, is set to continue from there to Scotland and arrive late at night in the capital Glasgow. Tomorrow (Wednesday) Abda will move to the Scottish club to complete the medical tests he performed in Israel, and if all goes well, he will sign a four-year contract and be officially announced as a player of the vice-champion.
The Scots have already agreed with Maccabi Petah Tikva on all the details, including a payment of 4 million euros for 80 percent of the 19-year-old talent's ticket. Abda will arrive in Scotland with his agent Dudu Dahan and if he does complete his joining, he will immediately join the team's training
Good to see a striker coming in.

What is this €4m for 80% of his ticket? Does that mean some other organisation owns 20%? Is that legal (thinking back to the outcry when Mascherano & Tevez joined West Ham and were found to be co-owned by an agency)?

He'd better be bloody good if he is worth €5m!

I hope you're right, but shved looked unreal on YouTube. Pity YouTube doesn't list the players mental state.
Granted I know utube is not the greatest thing to base anything on it was on fan media canny remember which one they had a clip and his finishing was outstanding not just 6 yard box few screamers in that the comp I seen he did look a player so fingers crossed he fulfills my big fuckin build up🤣🤣

Cairnsy, I mind watching the highlights reel of Teemu Pukki and thought we were signing Pele!!!

Jeezo, in the days before the internet, I thought Harald Brattbakk was going to be the next Gerd Muller???

More like Muller-rice, coz he was a complete puddin'

(Nae offence Harald......you still gave me my greatest moment as a Celtic fan).
Oh here u leave harald alone he's a legend for that one goal😂

What is this €4m for 80% of his ticket? Does that mean some other organisation owns 20%? Is that legal (thinking back to the outcry when Mascherano & Tevez joined West Ham and were found to be co-owned by an agency)?

He'd better be bloody good if he is worth €5m!
Thought that was weird but then they said he was a striker so took it with a pinch of salt. That said from his clips he looks like a decent coach would stick him throgh the middle, looks like he'd be suited to it

Back