Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Celtic launch negotiations with Rennes for Sacha Boey​

Le Parisien report that Scottish side Celtic have formally opened negotiations with Ligue 1 side Rennes over the possible signing of 20-year-old full-back Sacha Boey, not the club’s other young full-back Brandon Soppy, as previously reported elsewhere.

Talks are ongoing between the two clubs, with Celtic having submitted an opening bid for a currently undisclosed amount.

Boey spent last season on loan with Dijon, who were relegated to Ligue 2 – he has just 12 months remaining on his current contract with Rennes. Celtic are in pole position, but there are also several French clubs interested. pissing themselves laughing

Sacha Boey Characteristics​

+ Strengths​

Crossing

Strong

Tackling

Strong

Concentration

Strong

Ball interception

Strong

Blocking the ball

Strong

- Weaknesses​

Passing

Weak

Sacha Boey's Style of Play​

Likes to dribble

Likes to tackle

Commits fouls often

+ Strengths​

Crossing

Strong

Tackling

Strong

Concentration

Strong

Ball interception

Strong

Blocking the ball

Strong

- Weaknesses​

Passing

Weak

Likes to dribble

Likes to tackle

Commits fouls often
Boli Bolingoli's Characteristics

+ Strengths
Fast
Lots of Air Miles
Top Shagger

- Weaknesses
Positioning
Crossing
Passing
Tackling
Football
Staying at home during a global pandemic

. Style of play
Headless chicken

(Just kidding)

I think Boli could make a decent comeback. I'm just no happy with his behaviour during lockdown.
I hope you are right. I was being too cruel really. I think he was played in a position that didn't suit him and I don't think he settled in Scotland under those bizarre conditions last season. But sometimes even his basic skills and positioning let him down. If he turns things around and plays well for us then I will be delighted.

+ Strengths​

Crossing

Strong

Tackling

Strong

Concentration

Strong

Ball interception

Strong

Blocking the ball

Strong

- Weaknesses​

Passing

Weak

Likes to dribble

Likes to tackle

Commits fouls often
😂 so his main strength is he can win the ball

his weakness is he pass's it back to the opposition

sounds like the man we need

I hope you are right. I was being too cruel really. I think he was played in a position that didn't suit him and I don't think he settled in Scotland under those bizarre conditions last season. But sometimes even his basic skills and positioning let him down. If he turns things around and plays well for us then I will be delighted.
feck if he can do all that i'll buy him a couch

Back