Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Ange has came in and been shafted.
Not allowed his own backroom staff.
Now he's getting people bought for him that are clearly not players who fit into his style of play.
Hart is poor with his feet, the reason he was dropped by man city. Ange wants a sweeper/keeper to play his style.
A Irish 22 year old who has never been offered a deal outside of Ireland, although he nearly signed for Bristol City. Just happens he plays for the team Dermot owes 25% of.
James Mccarthy is a good player but is always injured. Will he be able to play in a high pressing team?
I think this protest on Sunday is near to let the board know we aren't happy with them and their continued interference in football matters which they are not qualified for

Last edited:
If true this could be a great signing for us.
By the sound of things this could have been done well before now,the issue was not the
fee,it was all about personal terms,is it any wonder we dont get who we go after.
Apparently this guy was not asking for a fortune..

HH

F
Is Hart any better than what we have time will tell in his Prime he was Prime to errors not many have seen him play over the last couple of seasons as he has been a 2nd choice he went to Italy on loan and I don't think he had a great time there.His career has stalled let's hope he still has it in him to be too class
Frazer hasn't been first choice at his club and yet we took him.

I think it's upsetting because we have someone buying players for the manager instead of by players the manager wants.
We don't have a head of recruitment.
We don't have a Dof.
We don't have a CEO with experience in football.
So who in the board room is identifying and buying players ?
The club said last week that Dermot is being more hands on with transfers this window. A few days later the rumours are we are in talks to sign a league of Ireland player who just happens to play for Dermot's Irish team
Peter Lawell has not gone away. His iffice is just down the corridor.

These are two signings that will make us better, make our youngsters better..bags of experience which we clearly lack and in McCarthys case a player with Celtic blood.....excited by this
All we need to do now is get some defenders in. It's shocking we still haven't signed a right back , something which we desperately needed after selling our 2 RB's in January.
Mccarthy is a definite upgrade on soro and Hart is a lot better than the Keepers we have.
It will be hard to keep Mccarthy injury free especially when assaults on our players are fair game

It is good to get in a couple of very experienced players to help our many youngsters. Hart needs to organise his defence and McCarthy understands what these games mean and (assuming he can stay fit) will add some much-needed bite and gallusness to the middle of the park.

I see many assuming McCarthy will start instead of Soro, but I can see them playing together in a lot of games to stop us getting bullied, which will help Soro develop and pushes CalMac further up the pitch where he is much more effective.

Welcome bhoys and good luck.

It is good to get in a couple of very experienced players to help our many youngsters. Hart needs to organise his defence and McCarthy understands what these games mean and (assuming he can stay fit) will add some much-needed bite and gallusness to the middle of the park.

I see many assuming McCarthy will start instead of Soro, but I can see them playing together in a lot of games to stop us getting bullied, which will help Soro develop and pushes CalMac further up the pitch where he is much more effective.

Welcome bhoys and good luck.
McCarthy has been fit near enough the full past 2 seasons at Palace . Think he was injured for a month in that time.
Him playing the holding role will help our defence big time, he's cracking in that role.
Hopefully Hart can prove a few people wrong and get back to his best.
Best new I have heard today though is that sevco are getting beat 2-0 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back