Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

the only thing worse than hanging wallpaper is trying to get the it off the walls
Thanks fuck for steamers ... hic
In the early caveman days there was bits of plaster coming aff as you tried to get about 40 years of dodgy wallpaper off at same time
I'm in touch with my inner piltdown man, as I can barely contain myself from drawing a thick veiny boaby and big veiny boobies when I see a bare patch of brickwork or cement that hasn't been previously addressed.

I'm quite the (piss) artist when I have a blank canvas to work upon. Oh Lordy obviously has a a gaping void that needs to be filled with my handiwork.

In my opinion it is a wee bit harsh blaming McCarthy for 2 goals! Especially considering Hearts scored their penalty 18 minutes BEFORE he was subbed onto the pitch!
Early Hun warning ⛔️ ⚠ just 🌲

huz Clay changed his name
But ah herded MickCarthy kick wee corpus furra geme oan Monday night fitba at Celtic perk oan Sunday 34hrs before he came oan yesterday
Worth watchin

HH 😂

I'm in touch with my inner piltdown man, as I can barely contain myself from drawing a thick veiny boaby and big veiny boobies when I see a bare patch of brickwork or cement that hasn't been previously addressed.

I'm quite the (piss) artist, when I have a blank canvas to work upon. Oh Lordy obviously has a a gaping void that needs to be filled with my handiwork.
And the wee cheesy wotsit is primed and ready

I'm quite the (piss) artist, when I have a blank canvas to work upon. Oh Lordy obviously has a a gaping void that needs to be filled with my handiwork.
Fuck me are you Wanksy askin furra
Grafftiti man 👨

HH 😱

Members online

Latest posts

Back