Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

For goodness sake bhoys, can you lot not stay on topic? This is supposed to be a thread about transfers, not SP's "talents"!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Personally I think IF the strong rumours about us buying Josip Juranović, Liam Scales & Georgios Giakoumakis are true then I'd be delighted.

If we sell Eddy or Ajeti then buy Nisbet too.

Tie up Christie for 4 years, punt Boli and if Griff is not up for the fight then him too.

And possibly bring in another centre half (even the Man City one on loan - try up front for 2 years rather than just 1).

For goodness sake bhoys, can you lot not stay on topic? This is supposed to be a thread about transfers, not SP's "talents"!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Personally I think IF the strong rumours about us buying Josip Juranović, Liam Scales & Georgios Giakoumakis are true then I'd be delighted.

Tie up Christie for 4 years, punt Boli and if Griff is not up for the fight then him too.

And possibly bring in another centre half (even the Man City one on loan - try up front for 2 years rather than just 1).
Aye, but how good would it be if they could draw cocks and tits as well as play football!!!

Aye but canny of these new players your oan aboot Bridie kin they use a spray can ti dae arty fings if no then they kin gettifeck
naw

HH 😂

Always with the fitba science Bhoy
You used to be fun 🤩 do you need a c(h) uddle.
🤗

HH 😂

There's a Victor Meldrew on every thread ...........
If that all comes true, i'll get SP to give you his special.... sawatdi and happy ending

Back