Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Gonna be a massive week in many ways ...last week of the transfer window ...Will we qualify on Wednesday Will we win on Sunday Will Eddie and Christaldo still be here Will we sign the numbers we need. A lot of unanswered questions which will be answered this time Tuesday week and shapes our season . I am probably tempering the recent excitement and confidence slightly but I would settle for not losing either game signing 3 defenders (I know we've already got juranovic with scales another) but we need another centre half and a striker If Eddie goes at last minute with i hope Christie still here ...no loans please... that for me wouldn't be too bad a week and allows us to get to the international break in far better shape than anyone could have imagined 4 weeks ago.

Gonna be a massive week in many ways ...last week of the transfer window ...Will we qualify on Wednesday Will we win on Sunday Will Eddie and Christaldo still be here Will we sign the numbers we need. A lot of unanswered questions which will be answered this time Tuesday week and shapes our season . I am probably tempering the recent excitement and confidence slightly but I would settle for not losing either game signing 3 defenders (I know we've already got juranovic with scales another) but we need another centre half and a striker If Eddie goes at last minute with i hope Christie still here ...no loans please... that for me wouldn't be too bad a week and allows us to get to the international break in far better shape than anyone could have imagined 4 weeks ago.
Agreed mag 7 huge week ahead alright.
Know it wouldn't be a popular choice but class the Az match bigger than the scum game in terms of needing a result more so.
Still no news regarding eddy so expecting him to stay now for the season ahead, yet that could change at any moment still.
Get the 2 results this week and we'll be in such a strong position that I can't see anyone within Scotland of stopping us.

Great post mag7 and Youre not alone we are all tempering our excitement with what weve seen. I believe that we are looking at 2 hostile environments with zero fans. It's a huge test and like you I'd settle for going through, and a derby win. With 3 new signings to boot. I've been pretty impressed with the signings to date though still to see many of them. We are on the up quicker than I thought and i didnt think it would take long given the squad we have. It's great to hear the players once again saying that training and playing angeball is extremely mentally and physically challenging ( good) . I'm also raging at the Keevins, Adam's nonsense that I didnt listen to. I want our club to also stop using POH buses and use every means we have to squeeze the daylight out of them. We must be one of parks best customers and that's unacceptable given we aren't allowed into his stadium why the hell are we still using his buses? There are other coach companies out there and this is something I would like the fan media to take to task it cant go on.

Great post mag7 and Youre not alone we are all tempering our excitement with what weve seen. I believe that we are looking at 2 hostile environments with zero fans. It's a huge test and like you I'd settle for going through, and a derby win. With 3 new signings to boot. I've been pretty impressed with the signings to date though still to see many of them. We are on the up quicker than I thought and i didnt think it would take long given the squad we have. It's great to hear the players once again saying that training and playing angeball is extremely mentally and physically challenging ( good) . I'm also raging at the Keevins, Adam's nonsense that I didnt listen to. I want our club to also stop using POH buses and use every means we have to squeeze the daylight out of them. We must be one of parks best customers and that's unacceptable given we aren't allowed into his stadium why the hell are we still using his buses? There are other coach companies out there and this is something I would like the fan media to take to task it cant go on.
I agree Winter. Find a smaller company and subsidise them. Help them to grow.

Fantastic to get juranovic into the club his interview he says boruc is the reason hes here . You left too soon holy goalie and unlikely you ever played in front of a support like no other. I just hope and I'm positive it will be a case of juranovic having to show that hes better than Ralston and right now that's a tall order. More quality to the ranks HH
“Celtic are a big club and it was a big opportunity for me,” Josip Juranovic via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Fantastic to get juranovic into the club his interview he says boruc is the reason hes here . You left too soon holy goalie and unlikely you ever played in front of a support like no other. I just hope and I'm positive it will be a case of juranovic having to show that hes better than Ralston and right now that's a tall order. More quality to the ranks HH
“Celtic are a big club and it was a big opportunity for me,” Josip Juranovic via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Think this stands to be another great signing winter.
When you look at playing a 60 game min season and in this day and age you rely upon at least 2 quality players in each position to be successful on all fronts.
Looks like Ange does fairly intense training sessions where knocks can easily be picked up, so having good replacements is a modern day requirement and also allows for player rotation and no need to be taking unnecessary risks upon player welfare.
Think josip will bring a better delivery of ball into the box than Ralston, yet might be as strong defensively.
Regardless, its great to have 2 potential strong players now in a position most of us were very concerned about.
Saying they Ralston has shown he won't give up the Jersey easily and quite rightly so.

I can guarantee we won't qualify on Wednesday. ;)

Back