Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Plus we have removed most of our top earners from last season: Broony, Duffy, Ellyenoussi, Eduoard and even Elhamed was on double Christie's wage (and higher than Ajer - I wonder why they got a bit miffed). I suspect that we are still paying a huge chunk of Griff's wage at Dundee. So it is not just large profits in our transfer fees but also a probable significant reduction in monthly salary costs too. Plus we aren't paying Lawwell huge amounts of bonus to sit feeding £20 notes through a shredder all day (or whatever it was he did when he wasn't plotting world domination ;)).

Plus we have removed most of our top earners from last season: Broony, Duffy, Ellyenoussi, Eduoard and even Elhamed was on double Christie's wage (and higher than Ajer - I wonder why they got a bit miffed). I suspect that we are still paying a huge chunk of Griff's wage at Dundee. So it is not just large profits in our transfer fees but also a probable significant reduction in monthly salary costs too. Plus we aren't paying Lawwell huge amounts of bonus to sit feeding £20 notes through a shredder all day (or whatever it was he did when he wasn't plotting world domination ;)).
E-Gmy8WXIAIqOE-.jpg

So a few going out but whit dae we need to come in?

I'd say at least another Centre Back, a Left Back, a Defensive Centre Mid, a Left Winger and a Centre Forward {maybe 2}.

Anybody see that happening in the next 6 hours cos I don't tbh! :unsure:
Centre Forward and Left Winger deals agreed, awaiting confirmation of Eddy sale. Still need Centre Half and Centre Midfielder as a minimum.
Understand some think a Left Back but we haven't even been linked with one since Aaron Hickey back in June and as long as Bolingoli is still there we aint signing one. Hopefully a run of games for young Monty will be the answer

Centre Forward and Left Winger deals agreed, awaiting confirmation of Eddy sale. Still need Centre Half and Centre Midfielder as a minimum.
Understand some think a Left Back but we haven't even been linked with one since Aaron Hickey back in June and as long as Bolingoli is still there we aint signing one. Hopefully a run of games for young Monty will be the answer

The big Irish fella is a left back is he not?

What about yer man? The French guy , the beast who was 99% signed?

I'd rather we stick with what we have rather than panic buying... January will be Anges first proper window IMO and he can properly assess what he needs from now until then

I still think we will see 3 new faces tonight though...the documented striker, winger and centre half
Come January window our better players will be run into the ground and probably suffering injuries. Between 11th Sept and 2nd Jan we potentially have 27 games (and that excludes another 4 or 5 internationals for most of the squad). We need players now to help the players we have. At this stage even loans (which I'm generally against) will do.

Latest posts

Back