Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

To be fair. I'm relatively happy with out business so far......just need a LB....desperately. We have Hart in goals. Starfelt will come good. Julien is on the way back. Welsh is doing well and we signed a new Irish legend so CBs sorted. Ralston is on form and we have our new Croation on the the Right. Turnbull, Soro, McCarthy and mcgregor as well as a few youngster are all fighting for midfield. Big Tam is finding form again. We have abada and forrest on the wing. I reckon Montgomery will be a big player for us this season, he's quality. If we get Jota on loan then we have a few decent wingers, again with great talent in the youth set up. Kyogo upfront with the new Greek legend and Ajeti if we get super desperate.....the only position we don't have cover for....and with no offence to taylor, but he should be back up to, is a quality LB.......IMO 😁
We've got a quality LB..... Montgomery. All he needs now is experience to become amazing. That means time on the park. Lots of cup games and injury backup time.

Who needs league titles, trophies and European fitbaw Cairnsy...I mean noo Christie and his auld man can live the dream by spending aw that lovely money he'll make on soggy fish & chips, buckets & spades and endless donkey rides at Bournemouth beach! :LOL:(y)
Aye he's made it noo Bournemouth being such a centre of culture just like Barcelona🤣half decent weather and a beach he can kid on he's in spain 🤠we got more than.our money out him and got a fee way 6 month left great deal for us

Well done Ryan fulfilling your life time ambition of playing in the english championship ,,,,,best of luck
Ano he will be making an absolute fortune doon there but he's been used to winning trophies usually 3 a season now I like Bournemouth as a club great wee club but all they can hope for is promotion then relegation eventually no doubt he's hoping he can catch one of the prem teams eye rite enuf but it's a hell of a drop I'm not sure if they have a bad run and look like missing play offs he's gonny be a happy camper😁

I liked him as a player and his enthusiasm, he scored some cracking goals for us
Best of luck to the Bhoy at Bournemouth

HH
Have to agree, his old man should have stayed out of his sons career, filled his head with shite, will take a bit of work if he is to make it to a bigger transfer from Bournemouth, admit the money must be good as is the case with Armstrong who is content at Southampton but these clubs are not exactly the level you would want to play for if you claim to have aspirations. Only VVD so far had the class to move on and KT was already on the radar for a bigger move. We wait and see if it was money v loyalty or aspiration, my bet is on the first.

Christie put in lots of effort but he should never have got near that armband when McGregor came off..Christies second touch was always a tackle after his first touch being of an elephant..He had no intention of signing an extension so ty for the memories , flattered to deceive in my book ,especially in the big games..If only he was half as good as Charlie thought he was

Members online

Latest posts

Back