Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Aye all that shite Charlie's been spouting about how good his boy is end of the day all he's got him is a probably big pay rise to play championship football not the champions league auld Charlie thought eh

Who needs league titles, trophies and European fitbaw Cairnsy...I mean noo Christie and his auld man can live the dream by spending aw that lovely money he'll make on soggy fish & chips, buckets & spades and endless donkey rides at Bournemouth beach! :LOL:(y)

So I'm well and truly out the loop here. Busy day at work. Who's signed and who's gone?? I hope we replace christie with an attacking wing or attacking mid....be such a shame if kyogo is stuck out there with the idea of our new Greek legend taking up the striker position. Has a new LB been mentioned?? Surely the injury of taylor should have got big Ange thinking on that 1.

So I'm well and truly out the loop here. Busy day at work. Who's signed and who's gone?? I hope we replace christie with an attacking wing or attacking mid....be such a shame if kyogo is stuck out there with the idea of our new Greek legend taking up the striker position. Has a new LB been mentioned?? Surely the injury of taylor should have got big Ange thinking on that 1.
We have made an anonymous bid of £55m for Alfredo at Ibrokes. They have told the daily record and have accepted our bid but are trying to find out who's fax number put the bid in for him!

Who have we loaned Vinny??
I’m assuming we get Jota but open further disappointment Lubo

If you have a calculator to hand can you please work out what the square root of fuck all is? That about sums it up.

To be fair. I'm relatively happy with out business so far......just need a LB....desperately. We have Hart in goals. Starfelt will come good. Julien is on the way back. Welsh is doing well and we signed a new Irish legend so CBs sorted. Ralston is on form and we have our new Croation on the the Right. Turnbull, Soro, McCarthy and mcgregor as well as a few youngster are all fighting for midfield. Big Tam is finding form again. We have abada and forrest on the wing. I reckon Montgomery will be a big player for us this season, he's quality. If we get Jota on loan then we have a few decent wingers, again with great talent in the youth set up. Kyogo upfront with the new Greek legend and Ajeti if we get super desperate.....the only position we don't have cover for....and with no offence to taylor, but he should be back up to, is a quality LB.......IMO 😁

Back