Close season thread to keep you busy Part One

The Celtic Ghostie

The Celtic Women. One of my fave games last season Celts ladies v Hertz but Fran the man 🍀 is going to lose some key players. Tajonar (goalie) we have now lost was solid and gave the defence more confidence. Tash Flint ( On loan from Birmingham ) What a midfield presence,what a goal threat but Fran has doubts that we can persuade her to come and despite our lower level of interest we still make money from the Womens Champions league so is it worth pushing the boat out ?. Are any of you in the know about the development of Barrowfield and the proposed 5,000 seat stand, upgraded pitches and Ladies and development teams playing there. If they move these games to Barrowfield I would buy the season ticket (£100) but cannot be arsed travelling to Airdrie for the games. Right ! that's part one ,post me yer answers written on the back of a ten pound note 😂

That's correct
She scored some beauties for the Celtic womens team
If she's available the Hoops should pick her up on a permanent basis
HH
think it all comes down to budget, sure she enjoyed being at Celtic there were pictures of her taking in the title celebrations in Gallowgate then she had her family up watching the women's cup final if a deal could be done I think she would be open to it.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back