Close season thread to keep you busy part two

I don't think we should have let go Giakoumakis.
Should have played him and kyogo together
I think letting Giakoumakis and Jenz go were mistakes by Ange. I had assumed it was part of a long-term strategy by him, but it turns out he was only ever planning on being with us for the short-term himself. They were both good options for us in positions we are probably going to have to strengthen this summer.

Isn't it funny that every single season, since sevco were promoted into the top flight, when the SMSM do their rounds of "who will win the league and cups", every season without fail the majority bar 1 or 2 "pundits" chose Sevco. Every single year you've got the same guys making the same predictions. Then, when Celtic absolutely clean up, the same people tell us that Celtic should be winning everything, we've got more money, sevco are in transition....blah blah blah...
The same guys, who tell us that sevco will win the league...then tell us we shouldn't earn praise for doing what we do because ra real ranjurs aren't back yet. It doesn't make sense.....we will hear the same shite this season...
"Beale hadn't made his mark on the team yet"
"Sevco are stronger now than they were last season"
They will all pick the scum to win the league....then give Celtic no praise whatsoever for beating Beales Galacticos

Weeks of holiday but who hits the gym each day and starts the season aneven better player than last season. Who’s going to put on weight and seed. Who’s a professional player

Isn't it funny that every single season, since sevco were promoted into the top flight, when the SMSM do their rounds of "who will win the league and cups", every season without fail the majority bar 1 or 2 "pundits" chose Sevco. Every single year you've got the same guys making the same predictions. Then, when Celtic absolutely clean up, the same people tell us that Celtic should be winning everything, we've got more money, sevco are in transition....blah blah blah...
The same guys, who tell us that sevco will win the league...then tell us we shouldn't earn praise for doing what we do because ra real ranjurs aren't back yet. It doesn't make sense.....we will hear the same shite this season...
"Beale hadn't made his mark on the team yet"
"Sevco are stronger now than they were last season"
They will all pick the scum to win the league....then give Celtic no praise whatsoever for beating Beales Galacticos

They’re all Huns Lubo…..what do you expect…

They’re all Huns Lubo…..what do you expect…

I fully expect then to select sevco every season....but my god....have they no shame or do they not feel any form of embarrassment. How can they predict the scum to win the league and at the end of the season give us no credit when we win it!! It's pathetic.
They are saying moleman had a good 1st season for the scum....he won fuck all. Not a thing...every match of importance against us, he failed. Yet he was a success.....now if BR only wins a treble and fails to win the champions league he will be classed as a failure...even if that treble in won by defeating the best Sevco team since the last best Sevco team.

I fully expect then to select sevco every season....but my god....have they no shame or do they not feel any form of embarrassment. How can they predict the scum to win the league and at the end of the season give us no credit when we win it!! It's pathetic.
They are saying moleman had a good 1st season for the scum....he won fuck all. Not a thing...every match of importance against us, he failed. Yet he was a success.....now if BR only wins a treble and fails to win the champions league he will be classed as a failure...even if that treble in won by defeating the best Sevco team since the last best Sevco team.
They have to give hope and a feel good factor to the hordes and when it is unravelling then the story is that they still aren't at full strength yet it will take another transfer window. We have faith that our team and manager will be relentless in the challenge ahead, we might not win every game but hopefully we will be standing with the trophies come the end of the season.

Hate this time of year , practically zero fitba and no-one really on site.

All about the transfers for now.

Though the champions league kicks off on Tuesday with the prelims to the qualifying prelims 🙄

Champions of Iceland, San Marino, Montenegro and somebody else , Malta mibbe 😳

Screenshot_20230625_124041_OneFootball.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back