Closing in on 3000

Spherical Planet

Whilst glancing at the home page, I noted that the site is 19 shy of hitting another milestone by reaching a total of 3000 members.

Even better than that.......according to Disassociated Personality Disorder Clay, me and my multiple accounts can whack that number oot in an afternoon!!!

Stevie........time for a raffle

Whilst glancing at the home page, I noted that the site is 19 shy of hitting another milestone by reaching a total of 3000 members.

Even better than that.......according to Disassociated Personality Disorder Clay, me and my multiple accounts can whack that number oot in an afternoon!!!

Where is clay anyway
It’s been a while, too long in fact
Maybe he’s a Lord now

He only shows after a bad result or when the Huns are doing well……we won’t be seeing him for the foreseeable future 🤣🤣
He'll hae lost his hoose by betting against Celtic in Hungary last week, Stg.

Poor wee muppet will be doon the Sally Anns begging for a bowl o' soup by now
Mibbi his sister was due her annual quim trim and it’s taken a bit longer than normal

Showing yir age there mate 🤣🤣 it’s aw Brazilians and Hollywood’s now, I’m no an expert in it, but if yir wife’s needing sorting oot, send her round, il git the hedge trimmer oot 🤣🤣
I’m still young at heart m8
I think they call it immature nowadays
The mother of my weans was never given wifey status
if you canni leave a quid lying about the house without a disappearing act then Whig you gonni be like with once you’ve a ring on that finger
🥇fir gold digging

Mind when I was wee there was a show on the BBC called 'Fanny by gaslight'. Even at such a tender age I thought that that sounded painful
There was I joke years ago along similar lines, canny remember how it went.
Something like a woman called Fanny Green had gone awol for a while, then a guy went into a strip club and recognised the woman on stage, he said to the barman "here is that Fanny Green?"

"Naw it's just the lighting in here pal" was the reply.

There was I joke years ago along similar lines, canny remember how it went.
Something like a woman called Fanny Green had gone awol for a while, then a guy went into a strip club and recognised the woman on stage, he said to the barman "here is that Fanny Green?"

"Naw it's just the lighting in here pal" was the reply.
I think the Bee-Gees must hae watched that show on the BBC as well when they wrote that 'Fanny be tender'

Pretty sure it would be if it was exposed to a naked gas flame

Funny you should say that. With Xmas on the way mibbe i should. If enough people are up for it😉

Members online

Latest posts

Back