Cluj? The Truth is out??

What player released the Rumour Mill?
Two players pointing the finger of blame at Lennon after the Cluj game.
Now there is the debacle of Lennon out on the park after the Dunfermline game trying to tell everybody that his team played well??
There is something not right! Players didn’t even look at him.
Time for Desmond to move back in and sort this mess out.

What player released the Rumour Mill?
Two players pointing the finger of blame at Lennon after the Cluj game.
Now there is the debacle of Lennon out on the park after the Dunfermline game trying to tell everybody that his team played well??
There is something not right! Players didn’t even look at him.
Time for Desmond to move back in and sort this mess out.
road ah borrox as we say in China!

I do believe we need to be very wary of the modus operandi of the SMSM and their hun acolytes.....keeping the pot boiling so to speak.....just a thought
If if boils then good. Last thing we want is they have it simmering

What's all this? What's happened? I can't see anything about two players blaming Lenny, though only an idiot would not blame him for that debacle. I started off today feeling moderately upbeat after watching the game and seeing it wasn't as bad as I heard, but now after seeing Celtic have unsuccessfully offered Ntcham to Bordeaux, I'm back to pure negativity. Lenny it seems is just a barefaced liar. He was playing Ntcham to better sell him. That 'technicians' excuse was pathetic and embarrassing. This is fucked up beyond belief.

Neil Lennon has come out and said that he wants Ntcham to stay at Celtic, yet now we know that he's been offered to Bordeaux (who didn't want him) - this means one of three things:

1) Lenny was lying and was trying to sell Ntcham while saying the opposite in public

2) Lenny doesn't have any control over his own squad

3) A mixture of 1) and 2)

Our club is determined to destroy itself. I can't fathom how this has happened.

Neil Lennon has come out and said that he wants Ntcham to stay at Celtic, yet now we know that he's been offered to Bordeaux (who didn't want him) - this means one of three things:

1) Lenny was lying and was trying to sell Ntcham while saying the opposite in public

Because it is run by incompetent people ,Lawwell started this by appointing Lennon ,minutes after the final ,thinking the initial dissatisfaction would wane after a short while because of the treble x3,well it has massively backfired on him, he has been here what 16/17 years and we have this nearly every year ,even when we are on top, no investment to match the needs ,and invest from a position of strength? That way you don’t need to buy, ( not loans) to maintain,this guy is now past his sell by date , far to long here now,just watch post match pint on u tube ,latest Celts v Dunfermline ,have a look ,and at the comments below, ,hh

Because it is run by incompetent people ,Lawwell started this by appointing Lennon ,minutes after the final ,thinking the initial dissatisfaction would wane after a short while because of the treble x3,well it has massively backfired on him, he has been here what 16/17 years and we have this nearly every year ,even when we are on top, no investment to match the needs ,and invest from a position of strength? That way you don’t need to buy, ( not loans) to maintain,this guy is now past his sell by date , far to long here now,just watch post match pint on u tube ,latest Celts v Dunfermline ,have a look ,and at the comments below, ,hh
Meant to say,you don’t have to buy massive amounts of players ,only to fill what you think is a weak link ,hh

Anyone know if there is any truth in the rumour that Broony was asked to stay away from Parkhead yesterday because of this twitter he is allegedly said to have agreed with.HH

Or 4 it's made up shite. I saw same story, but not from a source i trust.
IE, Ncham loijing to go, Celtic looking to sell. Has squirrel shit all over it. SMSM unsettling our player me thinks.

Or 4 it's made up shite. I saw same story, but not from a source i trust.
IE, Ncham loijing to go, Celtic looking to sell. Has squirrel shit all over it. SMSM unsettling our player me thinks.

The source for it is solid. Celtic tried desperately to flog him. Desperately. The fact that we're resting Scott Brown for a big European game is indicative of why we're utterly shite in Europe. Conservative, slow, boring and completely lacking invention. Scott Brown should be playing domestic and cup games, not European football at his age. Though despite our best football last season being without him in the team, Lenny has even managed to, with his absurd 3 at the back, anyone play anywhere they like up front system, make us shite when he's not in the team too.

And I'm now hearing that the Meling transfer is unlikely to happen now as well. I'd put money on not one single new face arriving at the club between now and the deadline day.

Guys ffs , all of a sudden we believe everything that comes out of the laptop loyal , I don’t buy that , neither should you , the fat controller setting agendas again .
Paranoia setting in , don’t lets the cunts win

Back