Cluj? The Truth is out??

Why are people fixated with the MSM? Do they set our strategy? We don’t even have one. Do they buy our players? Do they hire our managers? Do they pick the team? Do they play for us? No they don’t.

Do they write bad things about us? Yes, but big Fucking deal and boohoo.
If all we had to worry about was some booze breathed Sevconian trying to stir up shit, I would be able to cut my Valium intake substantially.

They affect fuck all. They haven’t put us in the position we are in. They didn’t let four goals in. They haven’t been responsible for us crashing out of the CL 4 out of six. They haven’t stopped us recruiting in time. They haven’t gave away penalties, missed sitters.

They haven’t been responsible for not tooling up last January to give us a fighting chance against Valencia. They didn’t buy Boli, or any of the other total fucking duds brought in to strengthen a defence that can’t keep weans oota close.

They didn’t pick the team on Tuesday. They didn’t play one of our best midfielders at LB, to be run ragged and lose the first goal because he was dwarfed by the guy who scored a header.

They didn’t watch us stand still for three years to allow Sevco to humiliate us twice.
They wrote about it, they gloated over it, they fucking loved it, but they didn’t fucking cause it. Our board, shit players, managers who don’t have a tactical clue did.

Here’s an idea. Why don’t we stop giving them their headlines, by stop being dithering shitebags. By having fuck all ambition. By not being able to spot a defender. To realise our wage structure doesn’t reflect the going rate. To stop buying on hope.

We do that and the MSM is an irritation. The problem we need to worry about is Lawell. Does anybody notice that same MSM aren’t running stories about how he needs to go, or Lenny? Do you know why? Because they know with those two in charge is Sevco best chance.

We are where we are not
because of any bellend hack. We are here because our CEO is a fucking egotistical shambles. Who never plans. Who hopes and goes cheap. Who has allowed our scouting system to go extinct.

Fuck focusing on the MSM and focus on what is fucking us up. Peter Lawell and the board. A manager who caused us to go out and refused to accept he made a cunt of it. And signing utter pricks who do fuck all to help us get better.

Last edited:
Why are people fixated with the MSM? Do they set our strategy? We don’t even have one. Do they buy our players? Do they hire our managers? Do they pick the team? Do they play for us? No they don’t.

If all we had to worry about was some booze breathed Sevconian trying to stir up shit I woukd be able to cut my Valium intake substantially.

They affect fuck all. They haven’t put us in the position we are in. They didn’t let four goals in. They haven’t been responsible for us crashing out of the CL 4 out of six. They haven’t stopped us recruiting in time. They haven’t gave away penalties, missed sitters.

They haven’t been responsible for not tooling up last January to give us a fighting chance against Valencia. They didn’t buy Boli, or any of the other total fuckibg duds brought in to strengthen a defence that can’t keep weans oota close.

They didn’t pick the team on Tuesday. They didn’t play one of our best midfielders at LB to be run ragged and lose the first goal because he was dwarfed by the guy who scored a header.

They didn’t watch us stand still for three years to allow Sevco to humiliate us twice.
They wrote about it, they floated over it, they fucking loved it, but they didn’t fuckibg cause it. Our board, shit players, managers who don’t have a tactical clue did.

Here’s an idea. Why don’t we stop giving them their headlines by being dithering shitebags. By having fuck all ambition. By not being able to spot a defender. To realise our wage structure doesn’t reflect the going rate. To stop buying on hope.

We do that and the MSM is an irritation. The problem we need to worry about is Lawell. Does anybody notice that same MSM aren’t running stories about how he needs to go, or Lenny? Do you know why? Because they know with those two in charge is Sevco best chance.

We are where we are but because if any bellend tack. We are here because our CEO is a fucking egotistical shambles. Who never plans. Who hopes and goes cheap. Who has allowed our scouting system to go extinct.

Fuck focusing on the MSM and focus on what is fuckibg us up. Peter Lawell and the board. A manager who caused ya to go out and refused to accept he made a cunt if it. And signing utter pricks who do fuck all to help us get better.

Yep.

If all we had to worry about was some booze breathed Sevconian trying to stir up shit I woukd be able to cut my Valium intake substantially.

They haven’t been responsible for not tooling up last January to give us a fighting chance against Valencia. They didn’t buy Boli, or any of the other total fuckibg duds brought in to strengthen a defence that can’t keep weans oota close.

They didn’t pick the team on Tuesday. They didn’t play one of our best midfielders at LB to be run ragged and lose the first goal because he was dwarfed by the guy who scored a header.

They wrote about it, they floated over it, they fucking loved it, but they didn’t fuckibg cause it. Our board, shit players, managers who don’t have a tactical clue did.

Here’s an idea. Why don’t we stop giving them their headlines by being dithering shitebags. By having fuck all ambition. By not being able to spot a defender. To realise our wage structure doesn’t reflect the going rate. To stop buying on hope.

We are where we are but because if any bellend tack. We are here because our CEO is a fucking egotistical shambles. Who never plans. Who hopes and goes cheap. Who has allowed our scouting system to go extinct.

Fuck focusing on the MSM and focus on what is fuckibg us up. Peter Lawell and the board. A manager who caused ya to go out and refused to accept he made a cunt if it. And signing utter pricks who do fuck all to help us get better.
Oh my I feel battered and bruised after reading your assessment and while it pains me to say it you are so right. We are a train reck at the moment and if we can see it so can everyone else.
But we seem to just go round in circles, we think it and we say it but nothing gets done about it. There us the obvious way out but nobody seems capable or willing to take it. What a bloody shambles we are

Oh my I feel battered and bruised after reading your assessment and while it pains me to say it you are so right. We are a train reck at the moment and if we can see it so can everyone else.
But we seem to just go round in circles, we think it and we say it but nothing gets done about it. There us the obvious way out but nobody seems capable or willing to take it. What a bloody shambles we are

The truth hurts. Too many people for too long refuse to see the truth. To make excuses for Lawell. To make excuses for everything. To focus on the Masonic conspiracy. Well that’s not fucking new. We have won 8iar with that apparatus still alive and well.

Some fans think it is disloyal to call out these utter bastards who have run us down a ditch. They see themselves as keepers of the faith. Well fuck faith. Evidence and facts are the only thing that works in the real world. And the evidence and facts clearly show that we have fucked up these last four years in burying Sevco by ensuring we reach the CL.

Now after last years sacking offence Lawell is up to his old tricks. Here we are going into a playoff for the shit EL and we still haven’t got the fullbacks who are worth a fuck. We play Sevco in two weeks and nobody will be confident going there with our pathetic excuse of a defence.

He has lost us nearly £100m. Yet the bastard had the gaul to trouser £2.3m in a bonus.

The last time we took on the board there were the same board apologists and arse lickers there too saying get behind the team, the board are Celtic men blah fucking blah. We trampled them into the dust and helped to get shot of one shower of bastards and if they utter cunts on our board do t do what’s required immediately and we throw all we have worked for away, we will do it again.

I have never hated any Sevconian the way I hate Lawell. He has done more to revitalize them than any soft fucking loan or dodgy financial irregularity. Even if he pulls it out the bag I want him to retire to his heated driveway and holiday homes. We need men with balls of steel to fight for us. This Cunt has stated too fucking long.

He better get his dithering cheapskate spiv arse into gear.

He won’t he wants the league to be close as possible so they get better tv sponsorship deals he couldn’t give a hoot about the fans said it for years no cunt listens up in arms all to late hope that’s all we’ve got now hope ffs Desmond’s plaything no real money invested it’s like the puppet show Desmond’s puppet lawell lawell s puppet Lennon and on it goes and if you speak out you’re a hun no a true celtic fan I speak out because I do care that’s the difference

He won’t he wants the league to be close as possible so they get better tv sponsorship deals he couldn’t give a hoot about the fans said it for years no cunt listens up in arms all to late hope that’s all we’ve got now hope ffs Desmond’s plaything no real money invested it’s like the puppet show Desmond’s puppet lawell lawell s puppet Lennon and on it goes and if you speak out you’re a hun no a true celtic fan I speak out because I do care that’s the difference

I’ve been calling the cunt out for years. He does enough to keep people inside but he costs us bigtime because he has no ambition. None.

He wants a seat at the CL table but won’t pay for the ticket. And it’s us who suffer year after year of euro utter humiliation, while he can afford to heat a driveway.

Look at the shit teams who have knocked us the fuck out. Then look at him doing nothing and the arse tankings we have endured home and away. Yet people still find it difficult to pull their heads from up his shiter.

They to me are enablers. Or they must love the misery and blame it on the masons or the press.

Sevco being within touching distance buying utter shite shows you how much we have sold our jersey.

I’ve said for the last four years, they won’t fuck us up, Lawell and a board of shitebags, helped out by managers who couldn’t see a defender if they gaffs taped them to their face, will. And they are right on course unless they change their old habits.

Well the first day of the two weeks left has come and gone and yet again fuck all.

If he didn’t have all those enablers, he would have been out last year. Now we are on the edge of a long fall some are seeing sense. It might be too late. I hope not but where the fuck has hope or faith ever got us when it comes to going into Europe prepared?

Shambles. How the cunt can sleep at night baffles me.

I’ve been calling the cunt out for years. He does enough to keep people inside but he costs us bigtime because he has no ambition. None.

He wants a seat at the CL table but won’t pay for the ticket. And it’s us who suffer year after year of euro utter humiliation, while he can afford to heat a driveway.

Look at the shit teams who have knocked us the fuck out. Then look at him doing nothing and the arse tankings we have endured home and away. Yet people still find it difficult to pull their heads from up his shiter.

They to me are enablers. Or they must love the misery and blame it on the masons or the press.

Sevco being within touching distance buying utter shite shows you how much we have sold our jersey.

I’ve said for the last four years, they won’t fuck us up, Lawell and a board of shitebags, helped out by managers who couldn’t see a defender if they gaffs taped them to their face, will. And they are right on course unless they change their old habits.

Well the first day of the two weeks left has come and gone and yet again fuck all.

If he didn’t have all those enablers, he would have been out last year. Now we are on the edge of a long fall some are seeing sense. It might be too late. I hope not but where the fuck has hope or faith ever got us when it comes to going into Europe prepared?

Shambles. How the cunt can sleep at night baffles me.
He sleeps SOUNDLY m8 coz he doesn't give a Flyin Fuk!!??????

Latest posts

Back