Coin throwing

Jinky1962

Who ever is the fool amongst the celtic support that is throwing coins please stop.the reputation that has been built up over many years by the best fans in the world is being taken apart by your stupid actions if this continues some player is going to be blinded if somebody knows who the fool is have a good talk with him the reputation belongs to all celtic fans not just him.

These clowns manage to get us all tarred with the same brush and should be hunted down and banned from attending any Celtic game, ever.
in the first half KT was launched into the side hoarding ,cue 2 coins and an empth bottle launched at him 3 guys standing giving the verbals shouldn't be hard to find

Mind you it's Edinburgh cops here

out support has the idiots but so does everyone else

I blame Lennon a 6 match ban should do

Seems that we needed to embarrass ourselves even further by digging up our back catalogue of bigoted songs. This allows those across the city to justify their actions by whataboutery!

Don't know what Bigoted songs we're sung, I haven't heard a bigoted song for decades, heard plenty songs of a political nature, but that's a different conversation/thread altogether Dagurney.

Living overseas, I have to watch the games on the internet. I cringe every time I hear the old IRA drives being trundled out. It's happening more and more. Geez peace FFS! The war's over and has been for a long time. Why line up to give our enemies ammunition for absolutely no gain? There are plenty of great songs, some old, some new. Give it a rest FFS!

Don't know what Bigoted songs we're sung, I haven't heard a bigoted song for decades, heard plenty songs of a political nature, but that's a different conversation/thread altogether Dagurney.
According to radio scotland they were sectarian , strange that they hear fk all from the bigot dome

We are an exceptional football club founded on charity for all - we are not a political organisation and some of our songs are embarrassing in this century....and bigoted!

I don't sing political songs inside Celtic Park anymore, for 1 reason only, some Republicans who fought in the conflict have said they are now past their sell by date, they were happy that we gave them vocal support during the troubles but feel it's maybe time to move on.
I don't judge anyone for singing political songs and never will. My choice was to stop and everybody else has to make their own choice, but twice now you have accused our support of singing bigoted songs, can you name them please?

I live overseas, too, Robby, however I have no problem with those songs. I understand the history.
You understand the history and what.....you want to pass on the hatred to our children so they can pass it on to theirs so we can hate them hating us......or maybe we want our weans to grow up in a better society?

I don't sing political songs inside Celtic Park anymore, for 1 reason only, some Republicans who fought in the conflict have said they are now past their sell by date, they were happy that we gave them vocal support during the troubles but feel it's maybe time to move on.
I don't judge anyone for singing political songs and never will. My choice was to stop and everybody else has to make their own choice, but twice now you have accused our support of singing bigoted songs, can you name them please?
" Northmen Southmen comrades all soon there'll be no protestants at all" " Roamin in the gloamin...."

There we go again - pointing at the bigot dome when we cannot sort our own house. We are Celtic we should have the moral high ground not playing in the swamp with that lot.
wrong i'm pointing out the bbc reporting it , when they seem to hear fk all else coming from aywhere

READ THE FKN POST

maybe read

wrong i'm pointing out the bbc reporting it , when they seem to hear fk all else coming from aywhere

READ THE FKN POST

maybe read
I did read the post and my point is that there is no point in complaining that the BBC pick up what we are doing and not them in Govan! If we clean up our act then the BBC would have nothing to write about - we should be better than the Govan crew.

" Northmen Southmen comrades all soon there'll be no protestants at all" " Roamin in the gloamin...."
Dublin Belfast Cork and Donegal is whats being sung, and has been for ages, and you think saying Fuck King Billy and Edinburghs most historic racist Knox is Bigoted?

You understand the history and what.....you want to pass on the hatred to our children so they can pass it on to theirs so we can hate them hating us......or maybe we want our weans to grow up in a better society?
Generations of Scottish children have been told of the brutality and injustice at the hands of the English going back to the 14th century. So do you think it's any different that families of Irish descent tell of there history in living memory of injustice, brutality, state sponsored Murder. It's not hatred. If you forget the past you can't move forward and reconcile.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back