Common sense prevails at SFA for Broony

Scott Brown receives no punishment for doing nothing...
This will no doubt be portrayed by the paranoid delusional mob across the city as further proof of how CFC rool Scottish fitba. Proof, if not undeniable proof, of the existence of the Unseen Hand and how the world is against them.
The fact that Broony did nothing my wrong, in fact did not react to provocation of the worst kind, probably upset the the powers that be most strongly.
So they decided to charge him with celebrating, just to "even things out a bit".
That he was, quite rightly, found not guilty will only infuriate the whole of sevconia. In seeking to placate the gullybillys the SFA have only rubbed salt into their wounds.
Irony ..... Don't you just love it. Or is it sarcasm?? In any case GIRFUY sevconia.

Happened before they caused trouble at CP
And Celtic were blamed by the SFA in the book Celtic Paranoia. But I think Broonie went into the execution chamber shook hands wi the Masonic cabal and goat into thur heeds wi a Vulcan mind meld and the all ended up singing the Celtic song wi 4 Choruses o Sevco are deid. ?????
And he’s now there rent free ????

HH ☘️?
Thats totally fkin mental Jammy.......but I like it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would love to know what went on at the hearing...the charge that was levelled at brown?? The evidence?? Browns defence??
I would love to know what the fuckwits at the SFA argument was and how quickly Celtic shot it down. Is there any chance we will ever find out??
Maybe we will have to wait 50years. Lubo before it will be released to the general public just like its now been told that the Scottish Office stopped big Jock from getting a Knighthood.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back