Comparisons. Us and Them

Weedocbhoy60

I was completely deflated last night. Distraught.
I turned in to watch the Zombies second half in Cyprus. My God, Patrick Thistle would have have that Aris mob a good go ( no disrespect to the Jags btw).
Our game last night was like a completely different level. I am still distraught but feck me these zombies are feckin useless. We just operate, on and of the park, on a higher plane. We have options across the pitch ......CCV,Lagetbielke,Phillips,Nawrocki......
Calmac, O'Reilly, Hatate, Bernado, Turnbull
Maeda, Kyogo,Oh,Palma, Yang and apologies to those not mentioned.
Yet the zombies play the same shot week in week out. Why are we in the same league as them ?????
So bhoys and ghirls what have I missed....

Definitely a sorry bunch of clowns 🤡 very disjointed it's like thier making it up as they go along,
The team who beat them tonight could have scored another 6 only they were just as bad as the clowns, if st mirren is good price on Sunday I might stick a few Bob on them.

I turned in to watch the Zombies second half in Cyprus. My God, Patrick Thistle would have have that Aris mob a good go ( no disrespect to the Jags btw).
Our game last night was like a completely different level. I am still distraught but feck me these zombies are feckin useless. We just operate, on and of the park, on a higher plane. We have options across the pitch ......CCV,Lagetbielke,Phillips,Nawrocki......
Yet the zombies play the same shot week in week out. Why are we in the same league as them ?????
That schoolboy defending cost us once again? Impressive choices on paper doesn’t mean anything when players lose the plot and make stupid errors. I for one am getting tired of these ‘glorious’ European failures.

That schoolboy defending cost us once again? Impressive choices on paper doesn’t mean anything when players lose the plot and make stupid errors. I for one am getting tired of these ‘glorious’ European failures.
Seem to be conceding at the right hand side of the defence wither from corners or free kicks!!aj is a cracking solid defender which makes me think someone is not doing there duty at the back stick??it’s a concentration thing I think…ccv,Taylor,aj have all been injured this season so things might change once there at full pelt🤷‍♂️

It would appear they are making NO Progres at all.

Were did it all gone wrong, thank fuck for Spivs. They got their managers out the door, they bought moonbeams, they shopped on youtube for players, they used the media to inflate transfer fees on donkeys.....................................................................now they blame the board after the horse has bolted, they brought in TheRangers men onto the board (CV was no-one likes us we dont care)

How gullible are they after tonight? The apple never lands far from the tree.

spivs.jpg

Were did it all gone wrong, thank fuck for Spivs. They got their managers out the door, they bought moonbeams, they shopped on youtube for players, they used the media to inflate transfer fees on donkeys.....................................................................now they blame the board after the horse has bolted, they brought in TheRangers men onto the board (CV was no-one likes us we dont care)

How gullible are they after tonight? The apple never lands far from the tree.

View attachment 24036
I have to take issue with you Boab but you're in danger of giving spivs a bad name. The huns are in a class of their own.

If Dessers or Lamers miss another sitter the loyal will lynch them
One or both of them are sure to miss plenty. An absolute pair of carthorses. In fact carthorses would give this pair a showing up.

And where are all these other great players Moleman is supposed to have brought in?

Any expansion to the bigotdome will need to include several more treatment rooms for all their crocks and kiddy-on crocks. Well, they are a tribute act right enough.

One or both of them are sure to miss plenty. An absolute pair of carthorses. In fact carthorses would give this pair a showing up.

And where are all these other great players Moleman is supposed to have brought in?

Any expansion to the bigotdome will need to include several more treatment rooms for all their crocks and kiddy-on crocks. Well, they are a tribute act right enough.
New treatment room will be named after one of their world beaters... Aaron Ramsay, due to him spending more time in the room, than on the park

Back