Comparisons. Us and Them

We know that we're not half of anything... they are too stupid to have worked it out yet.

We as fans know this....not sure our board share that sentiment though. I'm always wary of celebrating to much at their demise. 11 years of watching them fall from one embarrassing catastrophe to catastrophe has shown our board has no desire to leave them in our dust.
Our board are businessmen. They will remember half the stadium closed while sevco were on their journey. They will remember looking at the balance sheets through those years.
Every disaster that befalls the scum...every set back they have has a ripple effect on us.
I know we have a business model...buy young projects...sell for huge profits...but the standard of those projects seem to be based on how our dirty neighbours are doing across town.

We as fans know this....not sure our board share that sentiment though. I'm always wary of celebrating to much at their demise. 11 years of watching them fall from one embarrassing catastrophe to catastrophe has shown our board has no desire to leave them in our dust.
Our board are businessmen. They will remember half the stadium closed while sevco were on their journey. They will remember looking at the balance sheets through those years.
Every disaster that befalls the scum...every set back they have has a ripple effect on us.
I know we have a business model...buy young projects...sell for huge profits...but the standard of those projects seem to be based on how our dirty neighbours are doing across town.
Agree with all of the above, but, something tells me that the new European layout is going to suit Celtic if they want to advance. The new money to be made might end up seeing Celtic been superior in the SPFL as they will bring in players of quality geared up to retain those riches. Not great for the SPFL, but essential whilst in a position to accumulate for years to come. IMO

Agree with all of the above, but, something tells me that the new European layout is going to suit Celtic if they want to advance. The new money to be made might end up seeing Celtic been superior in the SPFL as they will bring in players of quality geared up to retain those riches. Not great for the SPFL, but essential whilst in a position to accumulate for years to come. IMO

Is it around £60 million the cash goes up to for the teams that qualify?
It's a win win for the board IMO.
They stay just ahead of the scum. Buy just enough quality (the state the scum are in effects what quality) to win the league. Then they get their £60 million in the bank. They don't seem to care how we perform when we get there.

Is it around £60 million the cash goes up to for the teams that qualify?
It's a win win for the board IMO.
They stay just ahead of the scum. Buy just enough quality (the state the scum are in effects what quality) to win the league. Then they get their £60 million in the bank. They don't seem to care how we perform when we get there.
I think with it been a game by game one off as opposed to two legs makes the actual tournament more prosperous as there are cash incentives for wins etc.

Today go ten and tommorow should other results go a certain way, the huns could slip to fith:ROFLMAO:
Having seen some of the huns game the other night against the high n mighty Aris, perhaps we should be hoping the Zombies take points aff our nearest challengers 🤔🤔🤔🤔...

NAH..... 😱 A win for the buddies, Mwell and Hertz this weekend would drop the huns right down the league... 👍👍

Back