Compliance Officer Takes No Action

You’re right.....I didn’t have a photo of that assault.

One thing I’d like to see, is that animal getting what he deserves...
I posted a video link in the Honest Mistakes thread. But it is from pitch side and not very clear - I wonder why we didn't get replay after replay on all the football programmes and even on the news as we would have gotten if the assault was on a sevco player???

What if Jack hadve broke one of the players legs would it still have been nothing to see here because it's just pure luck it didn't happen in the 2 photos he does connect with the players. Why have the 2 clubs no put in an objection to this verdict or can there be no appeal to these verdicts.

So the compliance officer has complied to keep Scottish football in the gutter still?
What a total embarrassment the Scottish FA still remain and proving yet again that they aren't fit for purpose.
Not surprised by the decision as it was to be expected, as the agenda of protecting sevco scum (SS) at all costs remains the biggest thing in Scottish football still aided by the Scottish FA.
The rules of the game and player welfare means nothing when the animals within the zoo have to be pampered to.
What chances would VAR stand, when very simple and easy decisions can't be got right, even 3 days after the incident? 😂
What does concern me, is the message that has been sent out now.
Serious and reckless challenges with intent to injure a player, remains Totally Acceptable within Scottish football still.
So now we know what our players can expect to receive now for the rest of the season.
Scottish football has no intention of clearing its act up still, when such an agenda remains in place.
Gone way beyond a joke and hope as a club we can break away from this embarrassing and backwards league who remain intent on keeping the Scottish game rotten to the core still.

Wit was the excuse for letting him away way it?? Wether u mean it or not if ur out of control and reckless u shud be punished accordingly shower a bastards 🤬🤬🤬
There will be no excuse cos it has already been swept under the carpet like the rest. So no need to make any public announcements about it. And don't be expecting any guest appearances from the head of the referees on the radio bemoaning one of his staff making a mistake either!

Still photos are not evidense imo

Sometimes still photo can look worse
sometimes they can be photo shop

Now its possible the photo also doesnt show how bad it really was but imo

still photo cannot be used aftermatch as evidense

even video can be manipulated but its a little harder to fake imo but possible
"The defence rests M'Lud"

Members online

Back