Compliance Officer Takes No Action

Still photos are not evidense imo

Sometimes still photo can look worse
sometimes they can be photo shop

Now its possible the photo also doesnt show how bad it really was but imo

still photo cannot be used aftermatch as evidense

even video can be manipulated but its a little harder to fake imo but possible
To be fair when I saw the video it was quite awrite it only looked like half a leg break
not too serious just a wee glance.
the Compliant officer is good At complying
With Ipox
There will be a time when a player has his career destroyed by a Hun and the SFA should be taken court for Criminal negligence.
Imagine if the strip was hooped would the result be the same me NAW and we Expect VAR to help

HH šŸ˜ž

To be fair when I saw the video it was quite awrite it only looked like half a leg break
not too serious just a wee glance.
the Compliant officer is good At complying
With Ipox
There will be a time when a player has his career destroyed by a Hun and the SFA should be taken court for Criminal negligence.
Imagine if the strip was hooped would the result be the same me NAW and we Expect VAR to help

HH šŸ˜ž
i agree

its always been heavily biased in their favour

Thats the scam, if we cry wolf on every mibbee then all the real evidense losses its weight in the aye the refs are just shish its no a masonic handshake thing its just duff refs

Still photos are not evidense imo

Sometimes still photo can look worse
sometimes they can be photo shop

Now its possible the photo also doesnt show how bad it really was but imo

still photo cannot be used aftermatch as evidense

even video can be manipulated but its a little harder to fake imo but possible

When the same type of photo, shows the same type of assault, by the same player, it becomes apparent imo, that there is substance to the claims that the player in question is an animal and a thug...

When the same type of photo, shows the same type of assault, by the same player, it becomes apparent imo, that there is substance to the claims that the player in question is an animal and a thug...
Anybody who has played in an organized football league, can see that's a well intentioned, attempt to injure, and merits an automatic red card
The one on young Doak, if you watch the video, Jack, slows down a split second before the tackle, to make sure he plants the studs on the Bhoy's foot
Anyone who says the above photo's are 'inconclusive, or there's a grey area, are talking through the hole in their arse

Anybody who has played in an organized football league, can see that's a well intentioned, attempt to injure, and merits an automatic red card
The one on young Doak, if you watch the video, Jack, slows down a split second before the tackle, to make sure he plants the studs on the Bhoy's foot
Anyone who says the above photo's are 'inconclusive, or there's a grey area, are talking through the hole in their arse

There's no way officials could pull the blatant bias shown by Scottish referees in Canadian or US sports. Not even in Trump's America.

maybe but sometimes confirmation bias can be at play

if there are still pictures it would be nice to see the same picture in context of video

watch it in real time, slow motion and maybe still photo

All im saying is still photo on its own can be missleading, especially if its contrived

Im pretty certain you could do same with any player and pick a specific still from a certain. angle and it might just be a wrong perspective

those photos look like leg breakers and possiobly are red card offences but it could also be manipulated

sometimes a fair tackle can look very bad from a non contextual framed selection

hence term framed

it looks bad but the still photo context can be missleading

both good and bad missleading depending on the framing criteria

There's no way officials could pull the blatant bias shown by Scottish referees in Canadian or US sports. Not even in Trump's America.
i think they could if more than 50 percent of the country are biased towards that cheating from birth as their right as peepo

i dont think any other country in world has more than 50 percent of the country supporting 1 team and hence more than 50 percent selection bias of refs even if there was no secret agrements to filter through even more refs for that biased culture, the inherrent bias would be massive and it has been historically since the game been introduced here.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back