Confirmation Email

Hoopy427

Anyone else getting problems with this? Started last night kept getting booted off the noise, to get back in you have to confirm your email, keeps saying error couldn't confirm email. 4, 5, 6 attempts later it accepts me. My email hasn't changed since I joined. Stevie is having the same issue, anyone else?
I've emailed WC hopefully he can resolve it as it's a pain in the arse!

Anyone else getting problems with this? Started last night kept getting booted off the noise, to get back in you have to confirm your email, keeps saying error couldn't confirm email. 4, 5, 6 attempts later it accepts me. My email hasn't changed since I joined. Stevie is having the same issue, anyone else?
Obviously you are on just now when typing this and your avator name and email must have got through, once in go to settings and edit your private details, new username or change password, you might be stuck in a loop, hoop.

might need to clear cache

I had issues few months back cleaning cache seemed to sort things

took ages working how to do it for my system

it possibly different for whatever system you use

Nah all good on my end Loopy......I mean Hoopy......nae luck mate! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pain in the ass. Thought I'd been a naughty Bhoy.

Latest posts

Back