Conspiracy Theory

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like but I have had a feeling since the previous 'manager' left...
We knew last summer that Lawwell had put him back in his box as to who was really in charge at Celtic FC.
I think at that point that he was already working his ticket and waiting for his chance to get back to the EPL. Not too much of a stretch when the writing was on the wall at Leicester for Puell (?)...
When Rodgers been made aware of the possibilities he became ready to jump ship as long as Celtic were compensated.
Now for the interesting part..... who else could you find in the short term to steady the ship?
Lennon had become disenchanted at Hibs and the players were at a low ebb. For no APPARENT reason he was out of Hibs (er by mutual consent) and sitting at home watching telly. Surprise surprise. Celtic need help and he is there waiting to do his 'duty'.

Doesn't it all seem a little bit convenient? I know I need to get out more.:cool:

That’s the major problem with most conspiracies. After the fact, people construct a reality that seems to fit. It rarely is the case. If ever. It was clear to everybody that the relationship with Bonus Ball had ended. The first chance he got he was off. If Lenny had been set up to take over prior he would just have resigned and saved all the embarrassment and damage to his reputation. Plus, this scenario makes him out a liar and unethical in relation to Hibs. I don’t believe for a minute Lenny is that type of cunt.

Fitting pieces into a jigsaw that gives a conspiracy some plausibility, is the biggest weakness in everyone you care to mention, from 9/11, Diana, Kennedy, Pearl Harbour or any other. Not for me I’m afraid.

We paid 10m to get BR and we lost out on cash by not selling boyata so i’d say getting 9m for the snake ???? to the board.

More business than coincidental

Perhaps look at a different scenario.....one where Mr unmentionable hangs on to Boyata to stick it up PL re the £9M transfer fee.

Remembering the popularity of the manager at the time. PL would have been slated if he sold Boyata against the managers wishes and the manager knew it.

Did spite and gamesmanship play a part? Knowing what we know now.....I’m not betting against it

Perhaps look at a different scenario.....one where Mr unmentionable hangs on to Boyata to stick it up PL re the £9M transfer fee.

Remembering the popularity of the manager at the time. PL would have been slated if he sold Boyata against the managers wishes and the manager knew it.

Did spite and gamesmanship play a part? Knowing what we know now.....I’m not betting against it

Even in that scenario the snake was stupid and thank fuck PL has serious business acumen and made his next club pick up that loss.

We lost quite a lot of dough getting the snake after all.

Makes me ?? PL tbh

There’s no way “Brendan” would do the club out of £9m to get back at Lawell. Utter pish. He made an arse of it, like most of his signings and Euro tactics, but, no way would he do that. He had football reasons to keep him, misguided absolutely but he wouldn’t cost us £9m out of spite.

Walking out on us, absolutely, but that’s beyond it even for the fallen messiah.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like but I have had a feeling since the previous 'manager' left...
We knew last summer that Lawwell had put him back in his box as to who was really in charge at Celtic FC.
I think at that point that he was already working his ticket and waiting for his chance to get back to the EPL. Not too much of a stretch when the writing was on the wall at Leicester for Puell (?)...
When Rodgers been made aware of the possibilities he became ready to jump ship as long as Celtic were compensated.
Now for the interesting part..... who else could you find in the short term to steady the ship?
Lennon had become disenchanted at Hibs and the players were at a low ebb. For no APPARENT reason he was out of Hibs (er by mutual consent) and sitting at home watching telly. Surprise surprise. Celtic need help and he is there waiting to do his 'duty'.

Doesn't it all seem a little bit convenient? I know I need to get out more.:cool:
No not at all, youve hit the nail on the head there ?? my girlfriend (I think she's still my girlfriend) told me this ages ago lol seriously, she said it's no coincidence that both Rodgers and Lennon were both in Dubai at the same time and as soon as they return (almost) BR has gone to Leicester and lenny has conveniently thrown a chair at some under-achievers at hibs. Today's pc world meaning you can't shout "you're f*$n shite " at someone anymore guaranteed he'd be "mutually" sacked. So no you're not paranoid you're just in the know ☺

I just love those that can say with absolute certainty that our previous manager was not capable of being spiteful.

The same manager that told the totally “utter pish” story about Danny McGrain.....and denigrated one of our favourite sons in doing so.

The same manager who sounded out Dembele about a move to China.

The same manager who gave no thought to slinking off to pastures new at arguably our most critical point of the season and taking practically the whole back room staff with him...and so on and so on.

Yep that’s right.....he can be deceitful.....he can lie.....he can stab us in the back.....but get this.....he couldn’t possibly be spiteful.....Oh No!

“Utter Pish” is right ?

I think it was a genuine coincidence. The timeline doesn't make much sense if it was orchestrated. I think Lennon's frustrations with that former Ibrox season ticket holder Dempster had been boiling away for some time.
Conspiracy and fact
[B]Tony McKelvie[/B]‏ @[B]TonyMcKelvie[/B] May 22
The Welsh FA don't split hairs. In brief: Bangor City failed to submit Employment contracts of two players; were held to have filed invalid player registrations; and therefore players were ineligible to play. Outcome 3 points deduction for each match they played. 42 points total
D7J1IlWW4AE-yEg.png large.png

No not at all, youve hit the nail on the head there ?? my girlfriend (I think she's still my girlfriend) told me this ages ago lol seriously, she said it's no coincidence that both Rodgers and Lennon were both in Dubai at the same time and as soon as they return (almost) BR has gone to Leicester and lenny has conveniently thrown a chair at some under-achievers at hibs. Today's pc world meaning you can't shout "you're f*$n shite " at someone anymore guaranteed he'd be "mutually" sacked. So no you're not paranoid you're just in the know ☺
Thanks for your comments Winter, however I could not be further from in the know. Just my own way of looking at things.

Not having a go Vigo but I think this particular conspiracy theory is just that, a theory and one which has no basis in reality. Sometimes things just happen, events play out exactly as they appear and there is no deeper meaning or explanation to them.

What would it matter anyway if things played out the way you describe? It makes no difference whatsoever to us going forward!

HH Vigo (y)

There’s no way “Brendan” would do the club out of £9m to get back at Lawell. Utter pish. He made an arse of it, like most of his signings and Euro tactics, but, no way would he do that. He had football reasons to keep him, misguided absolutely but he wouldn’t cost us £9m out of spite.

Walking out on us, absolutely, but that’s beyond it even for the fallen messiah.
Spot on only one reason he wouldn’t sell boyata was we had fuckall else...big Ajer was still raw,,Simo was crocked tying his laces!!needs must.....

Not having a go Vigo but I think this particular conspiracy theory is just that, a theory and one which has no basis in reality. Sometimes things just happen, events play out exactly as they appear and there is no deeper meaning or explanation to them.

What would it matter anyway if things played out the way you describe? It makes no difference whatsoever to us going forward!

HH Vigo (y)

How very true Andy but some folk just don't believe in coincidence. I do.

How very true Andy but some folk just don't believe in coincidence. I do.

Well said Shamrock and you're being entirely rational in doing so pal. Although this particular conspiracy theory is pretty harmless too many people indulge in this sort of shit these days and when it concerns certain subjects it can be dangerous and cause real world harms.

The world is in a right fucking mess just now and a lot of that turmoil is due to people lapping up certain deranged conspiracy theories and opinions like they're proven facts and those in powerful positions are actively using that to manipulate and push their own agendas, ironically usually at the cost of those most invested in these 'theories'. Not only that but genuine conspiracies that do take place can be dismissed as the ravings of 'mad conspiracy theorists' given some of the crazy shit these people tend to push.

If it's all for a bit of fun and escapism then fair enough, the problem is it goes beyond that for too many these days and ends up skewing their whole world view resulting in real world carnage!

HH Shamrock (y)

I just love those that can say with absolute certainty that our previous manager was not capable of being spiteful.

The same manager that told the totally “utter pish” story about Danny McGrain.....and denigrated one of our favourite sons in doing so.

The same manager who gave no thought to slinking off to pastures new at arguably our most critical point of the season and taking practically the whole back room staff with him...and so on and so on.

Yep that’s right.....he can be deceitful.....he can lie.....he can stab us in the back.....but get this.....he couldn’t possibly be spiteful.....Oh No!

“Utter Pish” is right ?

Imatim. The previous manager was capable of spite alright.

But just because i believe PL who i usually have no time for, over the snake doesn’t mean anything about others being certain.

It just means people have taken what they read, hear and see then form their opinion on that.

Who can be certain? Who is speaking with certainty? Its all opinion.

“Utter Pish” is right ?

Conspiracy pish is up there with UNCONFIRMED. ??

Imatim. The previous manager was capable of spite alright.

But just because i believe PL who i usually have no time for, over the snake doesn’t mean anything about others being certain.

It just means people have taken what they read, hear and see then form their opinion on that.

Who can be certain? Who is speaking with certainty? Its all opinion.

Exactly!

That’s why I chose my words carefully in saying I would not bet against “he who shall not be named” acting in an allegedly spiteful way to stick it up PL in refusing to sell Boyata when the £9M bid came in for him.

I say this as us having background information available on the matter.

Of course it is purely coincidental that the reported. figure of £9M re the transfer bid and the reported compensation paid to release the previous manager and his team is the same. Said with tongue firmly in cheek.

There obviously can be no possible correlation between the two then.....right? ?

Back