Copenhagen v Celtic - Europa League (round of 32, 1st leg), Thursday 20 Feb - kick-off 17.55 - all comments here

Couldn't agree more Michael, not convinced with ajer at times and foster doesn't command the six yard box enough for me.
Some of the goals we've lost at set pieces are nothing short of shocking. It's something that needs addressed or could end up costing us.
Agreed , tbf though I can't really fault a fit Jozo, ajer is still learning the position ,the bhoys gone from attacker to attacking midfielder to CB to goalie (kidding about the goalie) but this is only his 2nd season as our CB and overall ratings I think are positive. Julien was brought in to be the main man and leader of the back line , hes done well though it would help if as I hope, the team know lennys thoughts on when to go 3 or 4 at the back , not because were conceding any more goals through using 3 or 4 but just that at times weve looked shaky and better quality sides wouldve punished us for those lapses.

Copenhagen, Denmark’s capital, sits on the coastal islands of Zealand and Amager. It’s linked to Malmo in southern Sweden by the Öresund Bridge. Indre By, the city's historic center, contains Frederiksstaden, an 18th-century rococo district, home to the royal family’s Amalienborg Palace. Nearby is Christiansborg Palace and the Renaissance-era Rosenborg Castle, surrounded by gardens and home to the crown jewels.

You're welcome 😼
What holiday brochure did you dig that out of hoopy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Copenhagen have sold their top scorer Pieros Sotiriou to Astana for £4m – just 48 hours before they face Celtic in the Europa League.

The Cypriot striker, who has netted 13 times for Stale Solbakken's men this season, is on the verge of joining the Kazakhstan side."

Strange timing.
Was reading about that and actually I thought the whole story strange. Astana no disrespect to them but why would Copenhagens top scorer want to go play for Astana? Can only be money not ambition, Europe's where it's at. I dont care what UEFA or FIFA say but Kazakhstan is not in Europe never was never will be , someone ought to show infantino an actual map of Europe, it would avoid confusion and 5,000 mile round journeys across "Europe ". Also , he may well be the top scorer but from what ive read of late on Copenhagen its jonas Wind who is the main man there regardless of this seasons numbers but thankfully Wind is out injured I believe for this game along with Victor Fischer (Denmark international winger quality player) and Ragnar Lothbruk (sorry i just love Vikings haha ) Ragnar Sigurdsson (Iceland international) and possibly 3 other regular players who would normally feature. I'd still fancy us to win over there anyway we have the better players but more importantly we have the better/stronger mentality right now, something I'm sure lazio would agree with. We are playing really well right now, the teams spirits and togetherness is sky high ,like a group of players who are more than aware that they are a part of something very special. Seems to me that jamesey Forrest has found his game again though some might disagree I cant overlook his contributions since the return from Dubai, he's weighing in with an assist or 2 each game but getting slated for not scoring as he was , I'll settle for him assisting as long as it goes in from his pass, honestly think hes been on it since the return. I hope were not overly cautious either cos I think we can win the tie over there. Fielding the side we did away to cluj in the dead rubber cost us our momentum I think. We now have it back and these are the games the team,manager and club are judged on. A score draw wouldnt be a bad result still I'd be disappointed by that ,I think we're streets ahead of Copenhagen without disrespecting them . Copenhagen 1 v Celtic 3 HH

Was reading about that and actually I thought the whole story strange. Astana no disrespect to them but why would Copenhagens top scorer want to go play for Astana? Can only be money not ambition, Europe's where it's at. I dont care what UEFA or FIFA say but Kazakhstan is not in Europe never was never will be , someone ought to show infantino an actual map of Europe, it would avoid confusion and 5,000 mile round journeys across "Europe ". Also , he may well be the top scorer but from what ive read of late on Copenhagen its jonas Wind who is the main man there regardless of this seasons numbers but thankfully Wind is out injured I believe for this game along with Victor Fischer (Denmark international winger quality player) and Ragnar Lothbruk (sorry i just love Vikings haha ) Ragnar Sigurdsson (Iceland international) and possibly 3 other regular players who would normally feature. I'd still fancy us to win over there anyway we have the better players but more importantly we have the better/stronger mentality right now, something I'm sure lazio would agree with. We are playing really well right now, the teams spirits and togetherness is sky high ,like a group of players who are more than aware that they are a part of something very special. Seems to me that jamesey Forrest has found his game again though some might disagree I cant overlook his contributions since the return from Dubai, he's weighing in with an assist or 2 each game but getting slated for not scoring as he was , I'll settle for him assisting as long as it goes in from his pass, honestly think hes been on it since the return. I hope were not overly cautious either cos I think we can win the tie over there. Fielding the side we did away to cluj in the dead rubber cost us our momentum I think. We now have it back and these are the games the team,manager and club are judged on. A score draw wouldnt be a bad result still I'd be disappointed by that ,I think we're streets ahead of Copenhagen without disrespecting them . Copenhagen 1 v Celtic 3 HH
Kazakhstan, Neithers lsreal mate.

Members online

Latest posts

Back