Corner turned?

Please don't think for a second that I believe all of a sudden the celtic we know are back. I didnt believe that after the well game and I dont now. But what I have now that i didn't then is hope. The players have shown that, given the chance, they can take on top quality and come away with a win. This time last week I was worried about the cup final against a shite diet huns team. Not so much anymore.....but it all depends on what Lennon does next.
Ahh Lubo just drove past a house and thought of you mate! Theve got a full sized dummy dressed as an elf climbing through the upstairs window! (Full sized human not full sized elf) just its legs and arse hanging out the window, funny as fuck! 😹

Agree with that, I'd also give Hazzard another chance between the sticks. I know he didn't have much to do, (surprisingly) but he still made a decent save with his leg when 1 on 1 with their striker.
Agree with that Bri. The idea should be to play the most confident keeper at the time and Bain and Barkas have had nightmares recently. Give Hazzard a chance to see if he can cut it.

Please don't think for a second that I believe all of a sudden the celtic we know are back. I didnt believe that after the well game and I dont now. But what I have now that i didn't then is hope. The players have shown that, given the chance, they can take on top quality and come away with a win. This time last week I was worried about the cup final against a shite diet huns team. Not so much anymore.....but it all depends on what Lennon does next.

Last night was an improvement. Some new faces showed up. Let's hope Lennon allows them the opportunity to show what they can do in the league.

At least we know that there are some very decent players at Paradise and last night's performance should show Lenny that there's no room for those that don't want to be here, those that are too greedy for teamwork and those who just aren't fit and able to wear the hoops.

If there’s any validity to Neil’s thought that the team was lacking a bit in confidence then surely this result should help remedy that?
Lille are top notch, 2nd in Ligue 1. If you can beat them then you can sure as hell beat the likes of Kilmarnock.

Long way to go till the league is won/lost....last night was a small step towards normal service though but he has to start building partnerships in this team...centre halfs, flanks, centre mid and up front...give players a run together over a number of games...if we show the 90 minute effort against other teams like we did last night then we are still in with a chance....let others think it's over but it's not...not by a long shot

Last night was fantastic and gave us a lot of positives. The star players from last night MUST be given a run in the team for the next few games. But they are fairly young so will need to be managed properly and carefully. It is not just a case of playing these guys into the ground. And when one or two of them struggle a wee bit then don't just drop them like a stone as happened to Turnbull after a poor 45 against St J.

It is going to need a fine balancing act between using the high energy and enthusiasm of these youngsters with the older more experienced players. There will still be some hiccups before the end of the season but due to our last few weeks disappointments we don't have much room for many more dropped points.

It is time Lennon, Kennedy & Strachan to get their heads out of their arses and earn their not inconsiderable wages to secure the 10 IAR.

If Lenny leaves out Soro and Turnbull on Sunday, then he needs sacked before the game and the team sheet changed to include them.

He won't though. If he can't see he has made an a total cunt of nearly everything so far, mostly not using these two guys, but the list is longer than Sauchiehall st. He needs to embrace this gift he ignored and left under the tree, for reasons that casts great doubt on his suitability to take us forward next season. For me he only played them because we were out and deserves fuck all plaudits. Explaining how he went so long playing guys out of form.and looking like they didnt give a single fuck could still prove to fuck up our 10. He needs to keep them in and those he replaces will hopefully get the message that fucking about is over, or they sit in the stand. Its their choice.

I expect to see an improvement all through the squad because of last night.

Looks good if Griff's fit,if not,ah would have no hesitation playin Klimala wi' Eddy,his desire and movement were brilliant,the way he created space for the third goal! 🍺 🥳
Would love to see my team suggestion but it won't happen, it'll be Elyounoussi on the left, Frimpong or Christie on the right either side of Eddy, no Rogic (😔) & no second striker alongside Eddy.

Lennon-hey Strachan,whit ye lookin at?
Kennedy-he's..
Lennon-phuqin shut it Kennedy
Strachan-ah'm lookin at the stats boss,in a scientific,logical and in depth way
Lennon-the pitch is ower there
Kennedy he's
Lennon-shut it you!
Strachan- ah'm analysin player performance boss
Lennon-ye no watchin the game?
Strachan-no ma job boss, ah'm the stats and analysis guy
Kennedy-he's,
Lennon- did ah know tell ye tae shut it Kennedy,right Strachan,ah'm watchin the fuckin game,and see the three guys you phuqs told were'nt ready' are playin a phuqin blinder
Strachan-ah jist dae the stats boss
Lennon-ah jist dae the stats boss,fur phuq sake,are you two pricks tryin tae get me sacked?
(shufflin of feet)
Strachan-ah'm jist the stats guy boss
Lennon-whit aboot you? Kennedy? ya miserable lookin bastaart
Kennedy-Peter told me tae tell ye that's an ecumenical matter!

And on to the next game.......
🍺 🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back