Coronavirus

Might split this mince Mick, half spag ball, half chilli, if I can find the cunt that bought all the spaghetti!.
It's official I'm bored out my tits, even alcohol isn't working which is a worry.
I might put a head torch on and cut the grass, or maybe floor the attic, and if the neighbours complain it's a perfect opportunity to punch fuck out of them and steal their spaghetti!
Hoopy, this could last for 6 months or more, sometimes dae'in phuq all is therapy, this need tae be busy can be bad fur yer heid,get a good scratch post,a don't give a phuq atitude, remember,cat's sleep on average,18 hours a day! 😹 🍺

Must be nice she's got you to cheer her up🤣🤣🤣
Dae ye Phillip scofefim
Might split this mince Mick, half spag ball, half chilli, if I can find the cunt that bought all the spaghetti!.
It's official I'm bored out my tits, even alcohol isn't working which is a worry.
I might put a head torch on and cut the grass, or maybe floor the attic, and if the neighbours complain it's a perfect opportunity to punch fuck out of them and steal their spaghetti!
Be wild hoopy! Try eating both with a baked tattie! WOW not at the same time! 🤣

Found something to take my mind aff the virus crisis.
A website called Zooniverse. They have a few scientific studies going on and need volunteers to help digitise data.
The one I have been doing is Rainfall data. They have hand written data from rainfall gauges in UK and Ireland. They need people to digitise this information. The data goes back a couple o hundred years. Pick a year and aff ye go. Totally mind numbing task...but for 5 hours yesterday I never once thought about the virus.
There were a few other projects too. One was to digitise the correspondence between Anti-Slavery campaigners from the 1800s.
Check it oot if ye are interested, Zooniverse.
HH

Found something to take my mind aff the virus crisis.
A website called Zooniverse. They have a few scientific studies going on and need volunteers to help digitise data.
The one I have been doing is Rainfall data. They have hand written data from rainfall gauges in UK and Ireland. They need people to digitise this information. The data goes back a couple o hundred years. Pick a year and aff ye go. Totally mind numbing task...but for 5 hours yesterday I never once thought about the virus.
There were a few other projects too. One was to digitise the correspondence between Anti-Slavery campaigners from the 1800s.
Check it oot if ye are interested, Zooniverse.
HH
I've found a site called Looniverse, Rich. It's set up by some fella in Thailand who is trying to invent evidence that the earth is flat and that most of the female population are actually post-op transsexuals.

The good thing is, is that you get to spend hours looking at cartoons and photoshopped pictures. The worst thing is that it makes your eyes bleed and turns your brain into papier mache (that might just be the virus though).

No scientific data required, just an appetite for endless text about madcap conspiracy theories.

Do NHS workers get danger money? I know soldiers and polis get it so why not frontline NHS workers. Risking their, and their families, lives for us.
We are finding oot which workers are crucial to society and which workers are not. The overpaid superstar actors and sportsmen etc are of no real use.
When this is over we have to make sure the right people are rewarded.
The Tories will still try to screw them over, we must not let them.
Reward NHS workers now!

Back