Coronavirus

Gubbed at battleships but I'm the better cook🤣
All I've done this last week is cook, 2 big steak pies, 3 pots of soup, a chilli and a pasta sauce so far, freezer is fuckin full!
I've nailed the steak pie recipe though, a pound of rump steak and a pound of frying steak, a couple of onions and some mushrooms and cook for about 6 hours its fucking awesome! 😼

Wonder what ever this could mean
Nice wee post on the scenario re floating charges and a man from the bank on the board. seem to remember Llyods putting in a place man when the 1872 vintage went off and sank with out a trace.

John Clark 1st April 2020 at 22:41

Giovanni 1st April 2020 at 19:03
'.As of April last year The Bank of Scotland’s man, Robert Hare, joined the group/holding company board and most subsidiary boards. '
%%%%%%%%%%%
According to Companies House, Park's of Hamilton (Holdings) Ltd have between 13th and 26th March hve borrowed money on the strength of alterations to the terms of two of the existing 'charges' and added another 13 charges! Just how much have they borrowed?
No wonder the Bank wanted their man on the Board!
And what greedy pigs faither and sons must be, taking massive dividends personally while borrowing significantly.
But I suppose that's the whole point of the game-make sure you're all right first, and f.ck the business and its employees if it comes to the bit.
We have heard that even knights of the realm do that kind of thing, as well as little turds.Oops, that was clumsily expressed: I don't mean that the sh.te of knights of the realm are little turds, but that little turds like MBMBs do that kind of thing.

All I've done this last week is cook, 2 big steak pies, 3 pots of soup, a chilli and a pasta sauce so far, freezer is fuckin full!
I've nailed the steak pie recipe though, a pound of rump steak and a pound of frying steak, a couple of onions and some mushrooms and cook for about 6 hours its fucking awesome! 😼
You need to get out more before you need a new door and someone to hing it.

Wonder what ever this could mean
Nice wee post on the scenario re floating charges and a man from the bank on the board. seem to remember Llyods putting in a place man when the 1872 vintage went off and sank with out a trace.

John Clark 1st April 2020 at 22:41

Giovanni 1st April 2020 at 19:03
'.As of April last year The Bank of Scotland’s man, Robert Hare, joined the group/holding company board and most subsidiary boards. '
%%%%%%%%%%%
According to Companies House, Park's of Hamilton (Holdings) Ltd have between 13th and 26th March hve borrowed money on the strength of alterations to the terms of two of the existing 'charges' and added another 13 charges! Just how much have they borrowed?
No wonder the Bank wanted their man on the Board!
And what greedy pigs faither and sons must be, taking massive dividends personally while borrowing significantly.
But I suppose that's the whole point of the game-make sure you're all right first, and f.ck the business and its employees if it comes to the bit.
We have heard that even knights of the realm do that kind of thing, as well as little turds.Oops, that was clumsily expressed: I don't mean that the sh.te of knights of the realm are little turds, but that little turds like MBMBs do that kind of thing.

Oh, and great tune by the way Boab!

Oh ffs this isolation is doing ma fuckin box in, canny get 5mins peace in this hoose, Da, Gramps, Sweetheart. FFS canny even get a 💩, wae oot someone shouting me

All I need is my lockdown in lockdown letter tae come the morra, I'm gonnie end up going fuckin TONTO.

Still getting Kinged (cold Shouldering) over the Grass issue, daughter thought she'd help by informing her mum that her other big brothers a pothead tae & that I knew. Oh ffs

Well I'm going tae read ma book & blare oot the Rebs

STAY SAFE BHOYS & GHRILS

Oh ffs this isolation is doing ma fuckin box in, canny get 5mins peace in this hoose, Da, Gramps, Sweetheart. FFS canny even get a 💩, wae oot someone shouting me

All I need is my lockdown in lockdown letter tae come the morra, I'm gonnie end up going fuckin TONTO.

Still getting Kinged (cold Shouldering) over the Grass issue, daughter thought she'd help by informing her mum that her other big brothers a pothead tae & that I knew. Oh ffs

Well I'm going tae read ma book & blare oot the Rebs

STAY SAFE BHOYS & GHRILS
Only 6 months months tae go TT, the joys!!!!!! 😹 🍺

Nae pasta meals Hoopy? 🍺
Might split this mince Mick, half spag ball, half chilli, if I can find the cunt that bought all the spaghetti!.
It's official I'm bored out my tits, even alcohol isn't working which is a worry.
I might put a head torch on and cut the grass, or maybe floor the attic, and if the neighbours complain it's a perfect opportunity to punch fuck out of them and steal their spaghetti!

Members online

Latest posts

Back