Coronavirus

Soz, but I can't say I care that much. Maybe now him and the rest of the Tories will realise that the NHS isn't for others to make a disgusting profit from.
I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but like you I hopefully this will teach them to properly manage our precious NHS. It also highlights this buffoon's stupidity at boasting about still visiting hospitals shaking hands with everyone just a couple of weeks ago going against every medical advice available.

All we ever hear coming out of Lawwells office about the Green Brigade is how they break EUFA rules on the pyrotechnics or they are flying the wrong flags etc..
But now I think is the time they get a bit of recognition from their biggest critic for their work in supplying our NHS with over 200 hampers.
How about it Peter a wee pat on the back wont go wrong,,after all that is what you live for is it not..

HH

Naw guys I'm not having it regarding Boris. He's an asshole and we don't share his views but ffs do we want to wish people dead because they think differently to us? Celtic values? A club open to all?
It's called fuckin democracy and yes it sucks sometimes. To wish this virus on people with wives,husbands,children,grandchildren and others ain't for me. Let's behave more like the way we were brought up. Decency.

Naw guys I'm not having it regarding Boris. He's an asshole and we don't share his views but ffs do we want to wish people dead because they think differently to us? Celtic values? A club open to all?
It's called fuckin democracy and yes it sucks sometimes. To wish this virus on people with wives,husbands,children,grandchildren and others ain't for me. Let's behave more like the way we were brought up. Decency.

Nobody on here wished the illness on him, you're just making shit up now.

I've tried to keep quiet but I can't, I find if absolutely disgusting that there is joy to be had at relatively young guy with a pregnant girlfriend being put into intensive care and all because he has a different political outlook to the majority of you. This is not the way of the Celtic Family as far as I'm concerned, I'll be blunt it's the sort of behaviour I'd expect from knuckle dragging huns, ie hate anyone who has beliefs that differ to yours. Are we not supposed to be better than that?
I'll remind you of this "A Club For All"

Shame on you.

Back