Coronavirus

And if he wanted to kill off the weak and the old why would he change policy when the weak and the old started dying? Ffs Mick you're not daft so I'm sure you're fully aware that government policy on this outbreak has been driven at every step by medical scientists, it's not a group of evil Tories living in a fucking bunker trying to get rid of the poor!
What about our hero wee Nicola who appointed a gynaecologist as our CMO who ironically acted like a fanny, (but that's all The Suns fault) the nationalist hypocrisy makes my fucking teeth itch! We have a world renowned Emeritus Professor of Virology in Aberdeen but he wont get a look In because he's been critical of our nationalist dream in the past.
Whats a gynaecologist?

And if he wanted to kill off the weak and the old why would he change policy when the weak and the old started dying? Ffs Mick you're not daft so I'm sure you're fully aware that government policy on this outbreak has been driven at every step by medical scientists, it's not a group of evil Tories living in a fucking bunker trying to get rid of the poor!
What about our hero wee Nicola who appointed a gynaecologist as our CMO who ironically acted like a fanny, (but that's all The Suns fault) the nationalist hypocrisy makes my fucking teeth itch! We have a world renowned Emeritus Professor of Virology in Aberdeen but he wont get a look In because he's been critical of our nationalist dream in the past.
What does herd immunity mean Hoopy? the 'experts' would have told him the consequences, he changed tack when he realised the levels of fatalities would be politically unacceptable.

Did this Emeritus Professor of Virology apply for the post? Emeritus means retired of course.

Last edited:
Joy Hoopy,where? i asked a question regarding herd immunity,i raged about it many pages ago,knowing full well what the consequences of that policy would be,him and cummings were prepared to sacrifice people to preserve the economy,no joy, but no sympathy either HH Hoopy.
The love it emoji last night Mick when he was put in hospital, a week ago when quite a few on here were convinced his "illness" was fake to get support. Come on mate I never fell down with the last shower of rain.

What does herd immunity mean Hoopy? the 'experts' would have told him the consequences, he changed tack when he realised the levels of fatalities would be politically unacceptable.
It's a well known solution to pathogens if you've ever read GCSE biology, it's not an evil tory plan, as I said I'm pretty sure it was a solution that came from scientists.

It's a well known solution to pathogens if you've ever read GCSE biology, it's not an evil tory plan, as I said I'm pretty sure it was a solution that came from scientists.
Then test it out in westminister and let us know the results, its like the suicide bomber course i am only going to show you once, It may be a tried and tested method, as long as you know what the virus is,we are not guinnea pigs for the sake of austeruty. They had that much faith in it some of them have coped an illness with no known cure yet

Well that's me off to bed as I have work in the morning even although I'm in the high risk category. I can't afford to stay at home for 12 weeks isolating because as a keyworker I'm very badly paid and a bare week hardly pays my rent but hey I'll take time out of my busy day looking after others so that I can think of poor Boris.

Members online

Latest posts

Back