Coronavirus

You’ve totally missed my point by a country mile and as MD got my point bang on I suggest you read his reply as he has put it perfectly and I’ll tell you what there’s no need to be abusive it’s no wonder this forum is losing its members with cunts like you going off the deep end just because you either don’t agree with or in this case misinterpret something you read ,Mibbes you should spend some time on FollowFollow I’m sure you’re patter would slot right in there ,but I’ll give you your wish bud I will bolt and Fuck off because your intellect vocabulary and debating skills are clearly on a level that I couldn’t possibly aspire to even on a good day I am well out of my depth here so I wish you everything that you wish for yourself my friend I’ll just wander off now and go and read How To Win Friends And Influence People, And see if I can ty to make up some ground on you.
👏👏👏👏 Stay MMM,✊🍺🥳

You’ve totally missed my point by a country mile and as MD got my point bang on I suggest you read his reply as he has put it perfectly and I’ll tell you what there’s no need to be abusive it’s no wonder this forum is losing its members with cunts like you going off the deep end just because you either don’t agree with or in this case misinterpret something you read ,Mibbes you should spend some time on FollowFollow I’m sure you’re patter would slot right in there ,but I’ll give you your wish bud I will bolt and Fuck off because your intellect vocabulary and debating skills are clearly on a level that I couldn’t possibly aspire to even on a good day I am well out of my depth here so I wish you everything that you wish for yourself my friend I’ll just wander off now and go and read How To Win Friends And Influence People, And see if I can ty to make up some ground on you.
Just you stay where you are MMcM, please. Your opinions are as welcome & valid as everyone elses.

Last edited:
I'd say it is still being well observed very well up here in Aberdeenshire, which has been the case for the whole lockdown period.

But a second phase is coming before we are even finished the first. We "only" suffered 324 Covid-19 deaths yesterday in the UK (for perspective, that is 65 more than died at Lockerbie). It is more than Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, Poland, Romania & Hungary combined! 😟
Three fuckin hillsbourghs a fuckin day but it’s going down FFS🙈🙈🙈 Jesus fuckin wept

When i lived over there in the 80s i found out quickly that Racisim hadnt gone away it was just out of view but always near the top , being a W.A.S.P. was worn like a badge of honour

I would liken my experience to the film mississippi burning where the hate was on every level in nearly every walk of life
Spot on Kelly
Some in the States, are still living in the 'Mississippi Burning' days
It's been the elephant in the room, for Centuries
Yet, look at the NFL & NBA, they love their black sports heroes, but they probably wouldn't want them as neighbours
More than a few owners are 'Good ol' boys' and friends of Trump
It's a powder keg situation, and watching reports from the White House gates, and Washington State, I think this, will most likely end with more deaths of protesters
HH

And your point was! Excatly don't put your denigrate to my response! Fester ferster Jog back dopey! ....love the tears!

Spoke to my doctor yesterday
Had to have my 'meds' refilled( no comments please) :cool:
I like the idea of just doing it that way, than going into a waiting room where 'sick people' are sitting
I hope this, is the new norm, as it was quick & easy
Was wondering if a lot more countries have the same system in place
I think you said the UK has the same thing, at the moment

Last edited:
Spot on Kelly
Some in the States, are still living in the 'Mississippi Burning' days
It's been the elephant in the room, for Centuries
Yet, look at the NFL & NBA, they love their black sports heroes, but they probably wouldn't want them as neighbours
More than a few owners are 'Good ol' boys' and friends of Trump
It's a powder keg situation, and watching reports from the White House gates, and Washington State, I think this, will most likely end with more deaths of protesters
HH
'Cassius Clay' won an olympic gold medal,but could'nt buy a burger in Louisville,enter,Mohamed Ali! anythin changed? get yer knee aff ma neck ya prick!:mad:

Just watched the local news
Protests in most major US cities
Memories of the LA riots, after the beating of Rodney King, by police officers, inciting the carnage in it's aftermath, I remember watching on TV, as the sickening footage of innocent truck driver, being topped at light, dragged from his truck, and beaten severely, he barely survived but if you read the following, it gives you an idea of how bdaly hurt he was, and what happened to his attackers
Now, in Minnesota, SFO and Seattle, police, are using tear gas and rubber bullets as police cars being burned
Some 25 State governors have imposed curfews, meaning that anyone caught out in the streets, after the imposed curfew time, will be detained and charged
Very scary times we're living in

Back