Coronavirus

Good news that Pfizer and Moderna vaccines both looking very positive, even high efficiency against known variant. even better news, studies suggest possibly only one dose is needed of those to work and the Pfizer one they now know that once delivered, it can be stored in regular freezer for at least 2 weeks. So maybe only transport needs the extra cold faciility.
But the british rushed out oxford vaccine has a worryingly low efficiency against some variants and has questions being asked of its suitability for elderly and effectiveness in types, seems like questions of it being asked everywhere else but the UK. Can you trust Boris?
Can you trust a Tory????

I have an issue (more than one issue probs) but the last time I went to a doctor was about 10 years ago in Wales and I haven't registered with a doctor since I moved back up here, so how will they contact me for my jab? 🤔

I have an issue (more than one issue probs) but the last time I went to a doctor was about 10 years ago in Wales and I haven't registered with a doctor since I moved back up here, so how will they contact me for my jab? 🤔
I doubt they will find you. Your old address will maybe get a letter. The undercover life can have its drawbacks 😂 Register now?

Aye, fuckin delivery drivers, dopey folk, waiting in a call queue get through & its a thick Cockney C**T.

Aye, fair boils the blood , Delivery Drivers- Arrogant pricks moaned because I asked if they could take the new bed round tae the backdoor. FFS yee would huv thought, I had asked the pricks, tae build it, make it & fluff the pillows. After I explained my predicament tae them, reluctantly agreed & took it round, it would have been a £20 each fur doing me the favour, gave them £10 each.

Dopey Folk- Apparently the Bloke called Nigel said on the phone the 5th, aye Thursday the 25th of Feb, then as I was assembling it, someone pointed out, there's four silver bolts here, are you sure you've got it the right way? 😡🤬😡

Cockney CUNT- Nigel, nowt but a fuckin Sassanach Cockney Tadger & yee can Poch ma Hone.🤔😫 😏😂😂

I would contact the surgery closest to your home Hoopy. Explain the situation tell them your concerned about your vaccine and hopefully they take it from there. Stay safe 💉

Back