Coronavirus

Spoke with my landlord today. He just told me not to worry about rent...he hasn't looked into how he can claim it through his mortgage company yet but his wife and him arent worried about that at the moment. I told him I havent stopped work yet so can pay this month and I've got a bit saved to cover a few more months (rent in surrey is around £1300 a month)...he said no. Save it. Put it away to look after my family should times get desperate....he then offered to cover food, gas and electric bills if we get really stuck in the coming months....bit a faith in humanity restored tonight.
HH everyone 🍀

Spoke with my landlord today. He just told me not to worry about rent...he hasn't looked into how he can claim it through his mortgage company yet but his wife and him arent worried about that at the moment. I told him I havent stopped work yet so can pay this month and I've got a bit saved to cover a few more months (rent in surrey is around £1300 a month)...he said no. Save it. Put it away to look after my family should times get desperate....he then offered to cover food, gas and electric bills if we get really stuck in the coming months....bit a faith in humanity restored tonight.
HH everyone 🍀
Brilliant Lubo ☘

HH everyone 🍀

Next time you are in Glasgow, buy him one of these he will understand what it signifies (servant of mankind), he is defo top man for you and family Lubo.

robertress__07270.1467295839.jpg

HH everyone 🍀
Nice one Lubo. (y)

Next time you are in Glasgow, buy him one of these he will understand what it signifies (servant of mankind), he is defo top man for you and family Lubo.

View attachment 8073
thats a right good read I recognised people I knew or had met in the characters

Massive weight of my shoulders MD. Was my biggest worry. I'm expecting any day to be told I have no work. Was worried about keeping a roof over my girls heads while trying to keep food in their bellies...I hope everyone else is keeping well. I really really wish everyone the best of luck through this utter shitstorm
If everybody pulls together Lubo, hopefully we'll get through this, a kind person did a great thing for me today,without hesitation and, for which i thank him, hope you and the ghirls are well HH ☘

HH everyone 🍀
He must be a sound dude but you must be also Be a good tennant for him to look out for ye man

HH everyone 🍀
Great news Lubo
Not often you'll get someone as thoughtful as that in Surrey

My sistert xtd me , says the army are gathering at strathclyde park , in one living down that way hearing anything Her nursing homes have all went into lockdown

HH everyone 🍀
It’s always the unexpected that amazes
Great sounding couple Lubo stay safe remember I’m renting your Boax mate

HH 👏

Back