Coronavirus

I was thinkin it had went snobby the way he was talkin about some of the schemes in Glasgow 😆
I wouldnt say snobby but a lot of Glasgow has totally 100% been transformed over the last 2 decades. They're building houses and hotels quicker than waens with Lego. Were always still told this is a time of austerity but the number of cranes in Glasgow's skyline tells a different story. The finneston, anderston, gorbals areas are unrecognisable compared to even the 90s . No doubt theres a fair few think they're snobs. The gorbals of the 90s had 16 high rise tower blocks that could be seen from almost anywhere in Glasgow now theres 6 all renovated central heating and tidy pads. Everyone's a stranger mostly though .

Last edited:
Aw man I know a guy just like this but he believes his own bs. One of those guys if you say oh wee steph won a tenner on the horses, he'll say "oh you know that wee burd jemma? Well her boyfriends , brothers cousin is related to big tams granny's next door neighbour and they were staying in the same street as one of the Daniel's from springburn , the one that was in the digger when stan fae castlemilk wife was in hospital for a broken ankle, well angie, stans wife's wee brothers burd.....and this goes on an on then he'll say you know who I mean aye? And I'm always like mate I lost you at jemmas boyfriend wtf are you oan about?

Aw man I know a guy just like this but he believes his own bs. One of those guys if you say oh wee steph won a tenner on the horses, he'll say "oh you know that wee burd jemma? Well her boyfriends , brothers cousin is related to big tams granny's next door neighbour and they were staying in the same street as one of the Daniel's from springburn , the one that was in the digger when stan fae castlemilk wife was in hospital for a broken ankle, well angie, stans wife's wee brothers burd.....and this goes on an on then he'll say you know who I mean aye? And I'm always like mate I lost you at jemmas boyfriend wtf are you oan about?
Ma dugs burstin furra shite!:poop:🍺

Latest posts

Back