Coronavirus

If you need to relax then put both palms together in a prayer like manner. Cross your thumbs. Intermingle your fingers. Put both index fingers out to near parallel. Stare at the gap and notice how your subconscious mind draws the fingers together. When they touch just close your eyes and take a deep breath in and as you breathe out you will feel a great sense of relaxation in every part of your body. Keep your eyes closed.
The relaxation reflex discovered by Fisiani

Last edited:
There is a Bhoy on this site, who set's the example for what it means tae be a Celtic man, god bless ye!☘🍺
Hi MD ah know a guy who is a good example
You know Kelly well his pal Hoopy who’s pals wi Lubo and Imatim who know the pair o folk Fi Dundee SP an Shammy well they told Boab aw aboot WCB who Ken’s Winter who asked 50 shades’s mate Galway shawl and Larry
Aboot Dilgaff who couldn’t believe that digger knew that Steviebhoy Andybhoy and Jamsam
Also knew who the ffs your gaun oan aboot

HH 😂👏😂

Mind you, there's a surplus of, Anti Zombie, Rattlesnake Skin, Shit Kickers
View attachment 8060
Get me 6 pair, Dill........I'll pay you when my vaccine gets taken up
If you need to relax then put both palms together in a prayer like manner. Cross your thumbs. Intermingle your fingers. Put both index fingers out to near parallel. Stare at the gap and notice how your subconscious mind draws the fingers together. When they touch just close your eyes and take a deep breath in and as you breathe out you will feel a great sense of relaxation in every part of your body. Keep your eyes closed.
The relaxation reflex discovered by Fisiani
Doc, I find the best way to relax is to take the thumb and index finger. Form a pincer like grip and waggle like a bastard the first thing that comes to hand.

Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and dry on disposable handtowels. use dettol to clean the evidence and inhale deeply.

Get me 6 pair, Dill........I'll pay yo

Doc, I find the best way to relax is to take the thumb and index finger. Form a pincer like grip and waggle like a bastard the first thing that comes to hand.

Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and dry on disposable handtowels. use dettol to clean the evidence and inhale deeply.
Too much info sp ye sick hooer ye!

Girlfriends just been told that she has no job now or in the immediate future 18 years a child care worker, says if this blows over she'll get it back but no certainty of that, crazy
It breaks your heart that dedicated workers like her are suffering ,or more to the point ,the vulnerable, my daughter works in the industry ,has done for over 20 years ,ok now ,but ????? Hh

Back