He likes noodles
This is Tim,
why's he called Tim?
he's a protestant,
This is Gussie
why's he called Gussie?
fuck sake, that's his name!
Whit a team- town motto 'let's get oiled in Boyle! ☘ 🤪🍺

Spent a few years as a boxer Boab, I found being punched in the face was highly unpleasant so far more likely to find me in KFC these days! 😹
The reason I have a 'Radio Face'
Save those hands, block everything with your face
Was going for rhinoplasty 30 years ago, but the surgeon said he wouldn't do it, until I stopped playing contact sports
Eventually I got my broken nose fixed, only to have it smashed again, by a steel pipe
Never did get it fixed since that
There, went my modelling career :oops:;):ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Radio Face 1.jpg
    Radio Face 1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
The reason I have a 'Radio Face'
Save those hands, block everything with your face
Was going for rhinoplasty 30 years ago, but the surgeon said he wouldn't do it, until I stopped playing contact sports
Eventually I got my broken nose fixed, only to have it smashed again, by a stell pipe
Never did get it fixed since that
There, went my modelling career :oops:;):ROFLMAO:
Something similar here, Dill. Got my nose smashed and it was forcing my adenoids down and closing my sinuses. Free nose job incoming until daftbaws kept playing and got my nose broke again, but it kind of knocked it back into shape.

Free nose job outgoing again.

Thanks Stevie, we miss her so much
You just want to cuddle them, and keep them safe
Your point about the technology today, allowing us to stay in touch with family & friends, and keep up with what's going on, Govt-wise, is a good thing
We're checking the cupboards, to see what we can make to keep us busy, maybe some food, that we wouldn't normally make
Best
D
I've got 7 grandkids. All live down south and only way i can keep in touch right now is on face time. Extremely hard when all you want to do is give them a huge hug. No idea at this time when I'll be able to hold them again. Yes i miss my football badly but this is another level.
HH🍀

I've got 7 grandkids. All live down south and only way i can keep in touch right now is on face time. Extremely hard when all you want to do is give them a huge hug. No idea at this time when I'll be able to hold them again. Yes i miss my football badly but this is another level.
HH🍀
Hi Steviebhoy strange times there’s a load of things that we’re gonna miss that will be mad but yer kids and grandkids will be the worst.

HH 😷

Members online

Latest posts

Back