Coronavirus

Heading out with Beau this morning, steadying myself with one hand on top of the counter, as I put my shoes on
My lovely wife (with whom I am quarantined with for two weeks) opens the door and then slams it shut
Only problem was, my thumb was in the way
Insert mucho swearing...and it's still sore AF
Wish I didn't keep hitting it on stuff 🤣
View attachment 8217
Been there,no funny,hence the saying sticks out like a sore thum.."..............and it's always the bugger you hit yours in sympathy Digger

Well that's me sacked as Grandkids teacher, Aunty Kathleen is the new teacher 😂😂😂

Result, was down at the Chemist yesterday, having tae que didn't help my mood, eventually got in followed by one of the Methadrone crew, who proceeded tae abuse the girls at the counter & go oan about how he's getting telt tae stay in aff the Government, can they not deliver his Methadrone.

Gave the guy the hairdryer treatment, just pity yer that thick yee didn't listen at school about taking smack, now apologies or I'm going to ram this stick handle 1st up yer arse & knockout what teeth you have left. He did mutter something like sorry got his hit & left. Seriously can see masel loosing it & going pure fuckin Tonto.

Son & D in law still feeling like shit because of Covid. Have been requested tae take kids down & drop off some more of the Wife's cooking.

Stay Safe Bhoys & Ghirls
TT keep calm and remember we are listening to you and are willing you and yours through this with the rest of us. we might be in isolation but we are still in numbers on here.

A chemist I was visiting last week was allowing 3 in at a time.Then locked the door.
The methadone herd was gathering outside( usually groups of 3) trying to convince folkes they had appointments
in order to get in first.
I must admit I did see the funny side,warped or what.😋
On a serious note though some people think they have rights superior to the rest of us.

Boris has Coronavirus! Has he really though? :unsure:

Claims to have a high temperature and persistent cough but manages to make it through a 5 minute video without coughing once while displaying no signs of a fever! Aye right, not fucking buying it!

Manipulative PR bullshit straight from the Dominic Cummings playbook if you ask me! - 'Hey look at good ol' Boris, has the coronavirus but still there bravely leading the country through this crisis! What a statesman, what a leader, what a fine display of the 'Keep Calm & Carry On' British Bulldog spirit'

This stuff gets lapped up by the 'Rule Britania' forelock tugging idiots.

It's more than likely it's yet more fucking deflection from his and his government's toxic combination of callous disregard and disastrous incompetence! Political sleight of hand, cramming the airwaves and headlines with this and the Prince Charles pish etc. drowns out the real stories like the various ventilator scandals coming to light, the almost non-existent testing that the WHO said was crucial and NHS workers being left to make PPE equipment out of fucking bin bags etc.

Last edited:
A chemist I was visiting last week was allowing 3 in at a time.Then locked the door.
The methadone herd was gathering outside( usually groups of 3) trying to convince folkes they had appointments
On a serious note though some people think they have rights superior to the rest of us.
There abusive as soon as they arrive
Boris has Coronavirus! Has he really though? :unsure:

Claims to have a high temperature and persistent cough but manages to make it through a 5 minute video without coughing once while displaying no signs of a fever! Aye right, not fucking buying it!

Manipulative PR bullshit straight from the Dominic Cummings playbook if you ask me! - 'Hey look at good ol' Boris, has the coronavirus but still there bravely leading the country through this crisis! What a statesman, what a leader, what a fine display of the 'Keep Calm & Carry On' British Bulldog spirit'

This stuff gets lapped up by the 'Rule Britania' forelock tuggers.

It's more than likely yet more fucking deflection from his and his government's toxic combination of callous disregard and disastrous incompetence! Political sleight of hand, cramming the airwaves and headlines with this and the Prince Charles pish etc. drowns out the real stories like the various ventilator scandals coming to light, the almost non-existent testing that the WHO said was crucial and NHS workers being left to make PPE equipment out of fucking bin bags etc.
no suchthing as MILD symptoms , not unless this is the snowflake version

Those feckers are great at demanding their rights Starry, not so good with responsibility though. 🥢

no suchthing as MILD symptoms , not unless this is the snowflake version

I might've believed it if he actually displayed some 'mild symptoms' Kelly......but the strange thing about his wee video is that he claimed to have a persistent cough yet managed to get through 5 minutes of waffle without coughing once :unsure: See the problem with a persistent cough is that it's......well......it's persistent! 😕

It reeks of a Dominic Cummings inspired PR stunt to make BawJaws look like some sort of battle-scarred but resolute 'Churchill' figure 'selflessly battling on to guide the nation through a time of crisis'!

They know a large percentage of the British public lap this sort of shit up......ye know the types......the gullible fucking idiots who stand to salute the Queen in their living rooms when she's on the telly while Land of Hope & Glory plays in their otherwise empty fucking heids!

I might've believed it if he actually displayed some 'mild symptoms' Kelly......but the strange thing about his wee video is that he claimed to have a persistent cough yet managed to get through 5 minutes of waffle without coughing once :unsure: See the problem with a persistent cough is that it's......well......it's persistent! 😕

It reeks of a Dominic Cummings inspired PR stunt to make BawJaws look like some sort of battle-scarred but resolute 'Churchill' figure 'selflessly battling on to guide the nation through a time of crisis'!

They know a large percentage of the British public lap this sort of shit up......ye know the types......the gullible fucking idiots who stand to salute the Queen in their living rooms when she's on the telly while Land of Hope & Glory plays in their otherwise empty fucking heids!
The showing mild symptoms pish is to dampen down this virus ,it's a killer virus there is no such thing as mild , the dark arts of a goverment drowning in lies , gets the feel good PR statements out
Chinas going back to work followed by America followed by the UK
The markets demand it and the hits the treaury are taking must be giving them sleepless nights

Members online

Latest posts

Back