Coronavirus

I mentioned to a friend earlier today that there still seemed to be a lot of folk out and about and after a few weeks of this lockdown there are plenty who don't have patience to put up with it and will carry on doing their own thing.
We keep hearing that the shops are getting re-stocked if folk don't stockpile but i haven't been able to buy many essentials. Money is bound to run out soon as well as people have spent, spent, spent on fkn bog rolls, soap and pasta. Cash may become King soon if lockdown carries on for longer than a few weeks.

I mentioned to a friend earlier today that there still seemed to be a lot of folk out and about and after a few weeks of this lockdown there are plenty who don't have patience to put up with it and will carry on doing their own thing.
We keep hearing that the shops are getting re-stocked if folk don't stockpile but i haven't been able to buy many essentials. Money is bound to run out soon as well as people have spent, spent, spent on fkn bog rolls, soap and pasta. Cash may become King soon if lockdown carries on for longer than a few weeks.
Ah can't book a slot with Asda Shamrock until the 11th of April, the shelves are feckin bare,got a Wiltshire farmfoods delivery on Monday, 2 weeks grub! and this thing could last for months! take care everybody! ☘ 🍺

Ah can't book a slot with Asda Shamrock until the 11th of April, the shelves are feckin bare,got a Wiltshire farmfoods delivery on Monday, 2 weeks grub! and this thing could last for months! take care everybody! ☘ 🍺

Ano Michael there's no point in me trying to book a delivery as I usually do monthly but at least I'm not carrying heavy bags because I can hardly find enough to fill a bloody bag. Hope the fat, greedy stockpilers run out of dosh soon and leave some grub for the rest of us. Oh, and lavvy rolls would be a treat too.

Members online

Latest posts

Back