Could this be Desmonds "McCann V Farry" moment 🤞🤞

Just read that mate. Will be interesting to see the outcome. I understand why we’re not playing it out in the press before the case but at some point we have to shine a light on the ‘incompetence’ of Scottish football governance. This can’t go on. His closing statement about PL not being anywhere near the case for the defence of Rodgers won’t matter if we lose this as PL will definitely get the blame from some quarters. Tbh this is one instance were the fans need to have one target in mind only. The SFA cabal.

I think in the short-term it will have a wee impact, but longer term things will probably return to "normal". The SFA will back the refs. They'll insist that it was Robertson that made the calls not Beaton, and these were subjective decisions based on his review of the incidents on the VAR monitor.

They will concede that the handball was very harsh and probably shouldn't have been a penalty upon further reflection but by the letter of the law, (they will then try to deflect that we were awarded a "soft" penalty for Yang being tripped) it was understandable how the Hearts penalty was given. They must stick by the high boot red card as they have already thrown out our appeal.

They will say BR can NOT question the refs' integrity. However, to save everyone's pride they will only issue a mild censure and suspended ban.

We won't get Beaton or Robertson for a few weeks (so Walsh, McLean, Dickinson & Dallas then) as an appeasement. Robertson, Beaton and Crawford Allen will then be rolled out on a media exercise where they get gentle pre-scripted softball Q&A media interviews to enforce their neutrality and integrity (probably conducted in an Ayrshire ludge).

The SFA will have saved face, Celtic will have made their point and shown our fans we will stand up for ourselves, the lawyers will make loadsamoney, and everything will return to what it was before in a few months time as the SFA/LRA go back to their sleekit ways and Celtic's administrators return to the back of the bus with our platinum coated thermos flask of lukewarm cup-a-soup.

Last edited:
I think in the short-term it will have a wee impact, but longer term things will probably return to "normal". The SFA will back the refs. They'll insist that it was Robertson that made the calls not Beaton, and these were subjective decisions based on his review of the incidents on the VAR monitor.

They will concede that the handball was very harsh and probably shouldn't have been a penalty upon further reflection but by the letter of the law, (tey will then try to deflect that we were awarded a "soft" penalty for Yang being tripped) it was understandable how the Hearts penalty was given. They must stick by the high boot red card as they have already thrown out our appeal.

They will say BR can NOT question the refs' integrity. However, to save everyones pride they will only issue a mild cesure and suspended ban.

We won't get Beaton or Robertson for a few weeks (so Walsh, McLean, Dickinson & Dallas then) as an appeasement. Robertson, Beaton and Crawford Allen will then be rolled out on a media exercise where they get grntle pre-scripted softball Q&A media interviews to enforce their neutrality anx integrity (probably conducted in an Ayrshire ludge).

The SFA will have saved face, Celtic will have made their point and shown our fans we will stand up for ourselves, the lawyers will make loadsamoney, and everything will return to what it was before in a few months time as the SFA/LRA go back to their sleekit ways and Celtic's administrators return to the back of the bus with our platinum coated thermos flask of lukewarm cup-a-soup.
You’re a cynical but I suspect accurate man BB.

I am sure the refs will be made aware of this case against them, the road to Dundee could be interesting tomorrow, all eyes on the officials v a tribute act.

Of interest over on Scottish Football Monitor )SFM).

Cheating the public (huns shareholdings)
"Was the Prospectus issued by RIFC plc in 2012 ‘misleading’

"
"

bigboab1916

15 March 2024 at 18:06

To John Clark, Bang on. Your question pumped in and reply that came up.
According to http://www.iask.ai Ask Ai Questions Search Engine:
Answer:
Yes, the Prospectus issued by RIFC plc in 2012 was deemed misleading in suggesting that it would be the holding company of the Rangers Football Club which was founded in 1872 and later incorporated with company number 004276.
The controversy surrounding the Prospectus issued by RIFC plc in 2012 revolves around the misrepresentation of the company’s role as the holding company of Rangers Football Club. The prospectus implied that RIFC plc would be the parent company of the football club, which was founded in 1872 and incorporated with company number 004276. However, this assertion was found to be misleading and inaccurate.
The issue stemmed from the fact that RIFC plc was established as a new entity following the liquidation of The Rangers Football Club plc in 2012. While RIFC plc did acquire certain assets and business operations of the original Rangers Football Club, it was not a direct continuation or legal successor to the historic club founded in 1872.
Investors and stakeholders raised concerns about the misleading nature of the prospectus, as it created confusion regarding the true relationship between RIFC plc and Rangers Football Club. The prospectus failed to adequately disclose the complex corporate structure and legal distinctions between the old club and the newly formed company.

Subsequently, regulatory authorities and legal experts scrutinized the prospectus to assess whether it breached any disclosure or transparency requirements. The misleading information provided in the document raised questions about corporate governance practices and investor protection standards.
In conclusion, the Prospectus issued by RIFC plc in 2012 was indeed misleading in suggesting that it would be the holding company of Rangers Football Club, which was founded in 1872 and later incorporated with company number 004276. This misrepresentation contributed to confusion among investors and highlighted the importance of accurate and transparent disclosure in corporate documents.

They will concede that the handball was very harsh and probably shouldn't have been a penalty upon further reflection but by the letter of the law, (tey will then try to deflect that we were awarded a "soft" penalty for Yang being tripped) it was understandable how the Hearts penalty was given. They must stick by the high boot red card as they have already thrown out our appeal.

They will say BR can NOT question the refs' integrity. However, to save everyones pride they will only issue a mild cesure and suspended ban.

We won't get Beaton or Robertson for a few weeks (so Walsh, McLean, Dickinson & Dallas then) as an appeasement. Robertson, Beaton and Crawford Allen will then be rolled out on a media exercise where they get grntle pre-scripted softball Q&A media interviews to enforce their neutrality anx integrity (probably conducted in an Ayrshire ludge).

Thanks for that BB, with every word I read the hope drained from my body! Probably because, deep down, I know you are right 😔

Thanks for that BB, with every word I read the hope drained from my body! Probably because, deep down, I know you are right 😔
Sorry, pal. We know that we are only doing this as DD is sticking up for BR. Once this has blown over and the SFA have ridden the storm (and a few goats) then Dermot will lose interest and we'll revert back to meek and mild jessies who issue "surprised and disappointed" platitudes when we continue to be shafted by the knuckle ticklers.

Another article by Phil on this issue.

Imagine, just imagine, that we all got to live through events such as the destruction of Rangers, the historic invincible treble, the quad treble and now, how beautiful would it be if we got to witness the destruction of the brown brogue brotherhood of the SFA and LRA!!!

Allan may well be a sacrifice that DD is happy with....but what if he isn't. What if he has decided he'd had enough of Celtic being at the back of the bus. Maybe DD has been listening to the Battle to Save Celtic Podcasts and remembered what it was like to have that sort of passion and fight for the club!! I hope he doesn't stop until he rips the whole thing down.

There's been alot of talk about Celtic getting tooled up with lawyers for this kangaroo court hearing of BR and the sacking of Crawford Allan is somehow an indication that we are in the driving seat here.
The corrupt SFA have shown nothing but consistency in dismissing any challenges that we continue to meekly accept.
I will be very surprised if they don't ban BR ......the removal of the head of refereeing will be their reference for seen to be improving "honest mistakes" .....I hope I'm wrong but their cheating dictatorship suggests they will stick to their usual what they say goes.
Over to you Celtic.

There's been alot of talk about Celtic getting tooled up with lawyers for this kangaroo court hearing of BR and the sacking of Crawford Allan is somehow an indication that we are in the driving seat here.
The corrupt SFA have shown nothing but consistency in dismissing any challenges that we continue to meekly accept.
I will be very surprised if they don't ban BR ......the removal of the head of refereeing will be their reference for seen to be improving "honest mistakes" .....I hope I'm wrong but their cheating dictatorship suggests they will stick to their usual what they say goes.
Over to you Celtic.

Right!!! Thats you and BB crushed my hopes!! Back under the grey clouds I go....

Another article by Phil on this issue.

Imagine, just imagine, that we all got to live through events such as the destruction of Rangers, the historic invincible treble, the quad treble and now, how beautiful would it be if we got to witness the destruction of the brown brogue brotherhood of the SFA and LRA!!!

Allan may well be a sacrifice that DD is happy with....but what if he isn't. What if he has decided he'd had enough of Celtic being at the back of the bus. Maybe DD has been listening to the Battle to Save Celtic Podcasts and remembered what it was like to have that sort of passion and fight for the club!! I hope he doesn't stop until he rips the whole thing down.
If he doesn’t have the fight in him to rip this corrupt (anyone but celtic) football association then him and the full board should not be in power of our football club. Once again we should have enough evidence to kick them in the stones and have our foot round their neck not letting them back up, but we have a spineless board with no back bone, With the behaviour over the years of “Surprised and disappointed” PISH with Liewell & Co and this 5(6)WA (that Liewell hasn’t read…PISH!!) I don’t think anything will come of it other than BR getting cleared everything else like all that was discussed will be kept hushed up and we’ll release a statement saying “we are happy with the outcome” and Peter gets to keep his wee secret agreement.
We need a board that fights for the club the players and the supporters Ours does fuck all other than fight to keep the share price high.
IMO this should be their very LAST chance to show they have a fight in them to stand up for the club if not they can GTF!!! NOW!!!

What are your predictions for Thursday's big kangaroo court showdown? I hear that Celtic have put together a very experienced line-up of famous lawyers as they face-off the Establishment in the case of Brendan Rodgers v Hun Loving Criminal Lawyers. My predicted line-up to overcome the SFA's 1-6-9-0 formation is:

Joe Beltrami
Atticus Finch Saul Goodman Kim Wexler Lionel Hutz
Ally McBeal Kavanagh QC Ben Matlock
Rumpole of the Bailey Perry Mason Tony Petrocelli​

Left back looks dodgy, but still a step up from Bernabei!!!

With My Cousin Vinny coming onto the bench in the second half to stick John Beaton's head in a vice and squeeze it until his eye pops (OK, a slight muddling up of Joe Pesci characters there, but it makes a good image all the same).

I'm predicting a score draw despite us dominating all aspects of the match-up (a familiar feeling this season) and our board to be "surprised and disappointed" as they shuffle to the back of the bus supping their cup-a-soups.

What are your predictions for Thursday's big kangaroo court showdown? I hear that Celtic have put together a very experienced line-up of famous lawyers as they face-off the Establishment in the case of Brendan Rodgers v Hun Loving Criminal Lawyers. My predicted line-up to overcome the SFA's 1-6-9-0 formation is:

Joe Beltrami

With My Cousin Vinny coming onto the bench in the second half to stick John Beaton's head in a vice and squeeze it until his eye pops (OK, a slight muddling up of Joe Pesci characters there, but it makes a good image all the same).

I'm predicting a score draw despite us dominating all aspects of the match-up (a familiar feeling this season) and our board to be "surprised and disappointed" as they shuffle to the back of the bus supping their cup-a-soups.
Ffs you oan the drugs again whirs judge Deed

HH🫣

Joe Beltrami

I'd have played Tom Hagan instead of Rumpole.... Plus he's a Tim 😂😂😂.

(for the young yins he's the lawyer for the Corleones) 😂 😂

Joe Beltrami

What aboot that guy in the wheelchair, Ironside, get him in anaw 😅

Members online

Latest posts

Back