Could this be Desmonds "McCann V Farry" moment 🤞🤞

I'm not saying that today's hearing is a stitch up, but the SFA have appointed Skippy The Bush Kangaroo as their head judge! He just loves doing the bouncy bouncy in while presiding in his kangaroo court!

As we all know - it has been going on for decades...

Last edited:
Today will probably be a face saving compromise for both parties. BR will get a suspended ban and fine but will be in the dugout for next two games, the SFA can say they are standing up for their referees against accusations of bias or the questioning of their competence. Everyone happy and they move on.
The real outcome has already happened, Crawford Allan resigning, and a complete review of VAR processes and how they are implemented, which I suspect is what Celtic have been pushing for behind the scenes.
Celtic demand the SFA sack Allan or they take legal action. The compromise means they won't take legal action or go public but will work with Allan's replacement to improve refereeing/VAR standards.

Today will probably be a face saving compromise for both parties. BR will get a suspended ban and fine but will be in the dugout for next two games, the SFA can say they are standing up for their referees against accusations of bias or the questioning of their competence. Everyone happy and they move on.
The real outcome has already happened, Crawford Allan resigning, and a complete review of VAR processes and how they are implemented, which I suspect is what Celtic have been pushing for behind the scenes.
Celtic demand the SFA sack Allan or they take legal action. The compromise means they won't take legal action or go public but will work with Allan's replacement to improve refereeing/VAR standards.
Exactly Gary - both parties will quietly claim victory. If there is anything more than a suspended ban and fine to BR then we should, and will, go totally ballistic and seriously go apeshit crazy on them. 100% refusal to co-operate in any media activities, anything SFA related up to and including a massive demonstration against them at Hampden for the semi-final.

This could be a boycott - but this is unlikely now - so I'd prefer a more visual demo such as an early walk-out (like sevco used to do after 67 minutes of being battered by us) or a silent protest as the fans turn their backs for 10 minutes at a specified time. These may not be the answer but we have to show some imagination that is unavoidable to the tv viewers but has little or no detrimental impact on our own players.

In the meantime what happens to Beaton? Jack shit. And he caused it all. We should demand the audio be made public.

I'm not saying that today's hearing is a stitch up, but the SFA have appointed Skippy The Bush Kangaroo as their head judge! He just loves doing the bouncy bouncy in while presiding in his kangaroo court!

As we all know - it has been going on for decades...

Surely the most bizarre booking and sending off of all time.

Latest posts

Back