Could this be Desmonds "McCann V Farry" moment 🤞🤞

I’m fckn gutted our custodians have accepted this judgement…
Finally sumcuntin sense today’s result is exactly what we’ve deserved.
Sick as fuck that we sit at the back of the bus
Like good wee fenians and beg when we should punch Bow when we should kick.
It’s time to tell the SFA and the SPFL enough
We’re not paying another penny till full change of the current corrupt LRA and VAR is properly reformed
And for good measure we’re releasing the 5 way agreement.
And your getting the square root of fuckallfromus till real change happens
Rant over
Now to the back seat o the bus again

HH😔

Why wasn't the sevco manager banned for criticising Collum?
Why hasn't Collum refereed a Premier league match involving Sevco since the sevco boss and club attacked him? While we have Robertson this weekend.
Once again, as with handball decisions and red cards, it's one rule for them and a different one for us.

I'd go further than that Lubo.

They are telling us once again - "We will not be judged by you fenian bstrds, we are the judges, we don't answer to you, we make the rules, and you do as you're told" By accepting this, our custodians have once again bent over and taken it up the rangers end.

This was one of those times where we had to demand justice was not only done, but seen to have been done. By accepting this kangaroo court judgement, we have, by default, condoned cheating and corruption, and I have no doubt we will pay the price for it.

Let's be very clear here. Beaton's actions were due to either incompetence or blatant cheating. He has a history of such actions when it comes to Celtic. That is not an opinion that is a fact, and the historical evidence is there to prove it.

Anyone who thinks we have dodged a bullet or somehow had any kind of a win here is extremely misguided in my view. Beaton fucked us. He was brought in specifically on VAR for the Hearts game to do a job on us and he did it.

When good men do nothing...........you know the rest...

I'd go further than that Lubo.

They are telling us once again - "We will not be judged by you fenian bstrds, we are the judges, we don't answer to you, we make the rules, and you do as you're told" By accepting this, our custodians have once again bent over and taken it up the rangers end.

This was one of those times where we had to demand justice was not only done, but seen to have been done. By accepting this kangaroo court judgement, we have, by default, condoned cheating and corruption, and I have no doubt we will pay the price for it.

Let's be very clear here. Beaton's actions were due to either incompetence or blatant cheating. He has a history of such actions when it comes to Celtic. That is not an opinion that is a fact, and the historical evidence is there to prove it.

Anyone who thinks we have dodged a bullet or somehow had any kind of a win here is extremely misguided in my view. Beaton fucked us. He was brought in specifically on VAR for the Hearts game to do a job on us and he did it.

When good men do nothing...........you know the rest...

I was actually hopeful, Imatim. DD was involved apparently. There was a dossier with 3 seasons worth of data, showing that there was a certain pattern when it comes to how matches are officiated. It wasn't some random pattern that evened itself out over the season. I thought Celtic were using this mock trial to finally expose the incompetence/cheating/corruption (insert own word).
I would have been happy for BR to take the ban...fuck it...I wouldn't have cared if they had stopped him even showing up at Ibrox. I would have been happy for our manager to die on that alter if I meant we were blowing the whole fucking operation open.
But no....our manager receives a ban. Our board go silent. No fireworks. No dossier. No exposure of (insert word).
The usuall shite!! And Celtic will send their favourite media lackies out to tell us it's a win.

I was actually hopeful, Imatim. DD was involved apparently. There was a dossier with 3 seasons worth of data, showing that there was a certain pattern when it comes to how matches are officiated. It wasn't some random pattern that evened itself out over the season. I thought Celtic were using this mock trial to finally expose the incompetence/cheating/corruption (insert own word).
I would have been happy for BR to take the ban...fuck it...I wouldn't have cared if they had stopped him even showing up at Ibrox. I would have been happy for our manager to die on that alter if I meant we were blowing the whole fucking operation open.
But no....our manager receives a ban. Our board go silent. No fireworks. No dossier. No exposure of (insert word).
The usuall shite!! And Celtic will send their favourite media lackies out to tell us it's a win.
It reminds me of last summer's propaganda when someone high up in our club was leaking to their media chums that we were going to go all out in the transfer window to kill off any mutiny within our fanbase caused by the return of Rodgers. In the end it was all bullshit.

The same this time - we are going on an all-out offensive with the bestest soccer lawyer in Britain, experts have compiled 3 years worth of data, etc, etc, all to highlight the incompetence/corruption of the referees who very publicly screwed us live on national tv, and so clear Rodgers' name.

In the end, Brendan is found guilty and has to serve a ban and the cheats who screwed us are not only let off scot-free but one of them is actually reffing us 3 days later with a great opportunity to shaft us again. There was zero negative said about the SFA, LRA, Beaton or Robertson.

And somehow this is supposed to be seen as a fantastic win for us and we should be delighted? Forgive me for not fizzing up a bottle of Buckfast in the Soda Stream and pretending it is Champagne to celebrate this tremendous "victory"! Yet again we have shut up and scampered to the back of the bus - this country belongs to sevco and the establishment so we have accepted our place.

Last edited:

Gary made some good points when he said something along the lines of the SFA handed up Crawford Allan to us as an appeasement and I think he got the 1 game ban for BR right as well.

So, Allan was reported as going before the SFA hearing, so it’s most likely we knew BR was going to get the 1 game ban as well.

That being the case, what we probably witnessed was all smoke and mirrors. Our custodians had little intention of pursuing the real issue of Beaton either being incompetent or a blatant cheat.

Our custodians knew the Support was livid so they had to be seen to do something. That something was to do a deal that did nothing to address the major issue re the incompetency, or worse, of Beaton.

The outcome:

Allan will eventually be replaced with someone just as pro hun and anti Celtic. Where is any win here?

Brendan Rodgers was found guilty and banned for speaking the truth. That’s right, banned for speaking the truth, and our custodians accepted this. Make of that what you will. Where is any win here?

Beaton fucked us over again, and potentially could cost us circa £50M as a result of his nefarious actions, and our custodians didn’t pursue him when there is irrefutable physical and statistical historical evidence available to support the accusations against him. Truly unbelievable. Mibbery must be creaming themselves. Where is any win here?

By doing nothing to address the pertinent issue - the incompetency/cheating/corruption of brother Beaton, our custodians have given the MIB and their ilk, licence to continue unhindered on their cheating ways, and thrown Brendan Rodgers and the Support under a bus. Where is any win here?

It reminds me of last summer's propaganda when someone high up in our club was leaking to their media chums that we were going to go all out in the transfer window to kill off any mutiny within our fanbase caused by the return of Rodgers. In the end it was all bullshit.

The same this time - we are going on an all-out offensive with the bestest soccer lawyer in Britain, experts have compiled 3 years worth of data, etc, etc, all to highlight the incompetence/corruption of the referees who very publicly screwed us live on national tv, and so clear Rodgers' name.

In the end, Brendan is found guilty and has to serve a ban and the cheats who screwed us are not only let off scot-free but one of them is actually reffing us 3 days later with a great opportunity to shaft us again. There was zero negative said about the SFA, LRA, Beaton or Robertson.

And somehow this is supposed to be seen as a fantastic win for us and we should be delighted? Forgive me for not fizzing up a bottle of Buckfast in the Soda Stream and pretending it is Champagne to celebrate this tremendous "victory"! yet again we have shut up and scampered to the back of the bus - this country belongs to sevco and the establishment so we have accepted our place.

Well said pal…

This day just keeps getting worse!! I've just learned that William Hill was a fucking Black and Tan. That's that fucking app getting deleted of my phone!!!
This will cheer ye up Lubo, The guy who started Ladbrokes gave millions to Israel. His obituary said he was “an unrepentant Zionist.
The brothers who own Bet Fred recently donated £375,000 to the Conservative and Unionist Party.
I’m running oot o places to Bet. I never knew that aboot Wullie Hill and now that I do I won’t be back there.

This will cheer ye up Lubo, The guy who started Ladbrokes gave millions to Israel. His obituary said he was “an unrepentant Zionist.
The brothers who own Bet Fred recently donated £375,000 to the Conservative and Unionist Party.
I’m running oot o places to Bet. I never knew that aboot Wullie Hill and now that I do I won’t be back there.
Dafabet sponsor us they'll take yer dollar. 😉

Latest posts

Back