Craig Whyte’s Book - What’s Michael Stewart’s End Game?

Imatim

I think it’s fair to say that Michael Stewart knows the way the wind blows in SMSM.....I would be very surprised if he didn’t expect repercussions to what he said re the Fat Controller.....that being the case.....that begs the questions.....why did he do it and what is his end game.....well there’s no doubt he has highlighted Traynor and Level 5 and their evil machinations.....and the sinister way they produce fake news to suit their particular insidious narrative.....which is good thing imo.....but why risk a cushy job in the media?....is there something major about to happen.....that will highlight further the lies that are being spun by the likes of Traynor and his ilk?.....is there a certain book about to drop that will expose matters further.....does Michael Stewart have political ambitions and he’s building his public profile.....is he just an honest guy who’s just had enough of the way the SMSM is controlled by sinister forces?

Is it any or all of the above or something else again.....Is Craig Whyte’s book going to rock the Masonic foundations of Ibrox and Scottish Football or be a complete fizzer?....what do you all think?

Last edited:
I think it’s fair to say that Michael Stewart knows the way the wind blows in SMSM.....I would be very surprised if he didn’t expect repercussions to what he said re the Fat Controller.....that being the case.....that begs the questions.....why did he do it and what is his end game.....well there’s no doubt he has highlighted Traynor and Level 5 and their evil machinations.....and the sinister way they produce fake news to suit their particular insidious narrative.....which is good thing imo.....but why risk a cushy job in the media?....is there something major about to happen.....that will highlight further the lies that are being spun by the likes of Traynor and his ilk?.....is there a certain book about to drop that will expose matters further.....does Michael Stewart have political ambitions and he’s building his public profile.....is he just an honest guy who’s just had enough of the way the SMSM is controlled by sinister forces?

Is it any or all of the above or something else again.....Is Craig Whyte’s book going to rock the Masonic foundations of Ibrox and Scottish Football or be be a complete fizzer?....what do you all think?
Probably does not want to go into politics and best remembered as a dickhead, he stands his ground and calls it as he sees it, something to be welcomed if he becomes an MP, a man of conviction whether unpopular in his opinions to all or some is better than an unscrouplus lying bastard.

Is it any or all of the above or something else again.....Is Craig Whyte’s book going to rock the Masonic foundations of Ibrox and Scottish Football or be be a complete fizzer?....what do you all think?
No sure Imatim, but wee craigy did say he recorded every meeting,and Michael Stewart is an intelligent guy,he would have been aware of a backlash, when he said, jabba is a bully, a dangerous man,stirring hatred with his false narrative, don't think he would just have blurted this out,i think he has evidence,this has still to play out, let's see where it leads to! HH 🍺

Hope its just a case of saying what he felt needed to be said.

These people are directing a bizarre narrative without any real foundation.

And in a free and open society, like we are meant to be living, then naming any and all secret agenda place-men in order to keep a free and open society requires being honest, transparent and accountable.

If they have nothing to hide, then let the whole truth of the shenanigans destroying the game be revealed. Even if its not what people want to hear.

Clean game requires clean stewards

And if any club is telling lies or keeping things hidden for personal gain then it needs routed out and exposed.

Well that's my thoughts on it. But perhaps I'm too naive on these things?

If people need to get booted out game, id rather it was the hidden clandestine (perhaps warped) agenda mob. And I don't always agree with Stewart, but he sounds like he being honest.

Some of the horrendous misinformation from recognised media experts is killing the game.

The truth can be shocking and painful but for me at least, it might heal the gaping wound in the game. It certainly aint getting better with the lies, silence and political spin.

If powerful people need to be booted out game, maybe even face criminal charges then so be it.

Michael comes across as an intelligent fellow, as such he wouldn't have made the allegations he made last night without a) knowing that there would be repercussions and b) having plenty of proof to justify his allegations to defend himself against a)
The timing of this coming to the fore is the interesting and so far unknown part, something is afoot, hopefully the book is a foot right up the arse of zombie nation and spills the beans on their dodgy dealings.

Why so many squirrels being unleashed in such a short space of time? wee craigy's book coming out soon,he know's where the bodies are buried, is he priming Michael Stewart? has Mikey seen an advance copy of craigy's book? who knows, but something rotten is going on over there, given the volume of garbage being spouted,like the last favours being called in from the compliant MSM and their pet hundits,just let's be aware,that there's more to come! 🍺

Cant be sure of anything imatim could be some or all of the above. One thing we definitely are sure of is that Stewart has recieved death threats for his so called complicity in a murder attempt, ridiculous aye but could just be enough to make anyone bite back with gusto, I just mentioned in another thread i read 15 minute ago the Glasgow red rag headline of "Michael Stewart Exposed ' this is because he has made the mistake of confusing red rags. Though the online article doesn't say which red rag (I get the impression its the Merseyside version) it says Stewart has wrongly implicated Glasgow's rag as the source which published the brake tampering story when in fact it was the other rag. They'd have been right onto the beeb about that and I think that is the reason why the podcast has been pulled. Mistaken identity but possibly a costly one for Michael Stewart unfortunately

Maybe he see's all what was going on around him with the media and thought enoughs enough , the insesant smears and sevco related drivel driven agenda week in week out .

And he's right it is causing dangerous narratives ,they are stoking divisions and hate ,his call was one that should have brought shame to every radio panel and every lickspittle in the smsm ,,,it didn't but we knew that

it's what next for him ,i don't see him being back at the bbc he will get the jim spence treatment and there lies the problem ,the intellegnt pundits are drowned out by the absoulute dillholes

This book is going to cause huge upsets amongst the huns…..Even the release date is takin the piss oot them. Released on the same date 14th Feb, as they went down...One large can of worms is going to be opened. Canny wait :)

MS, un verdadero Jedi, Jabba, el gordo controlador, con suerte ha mordido más de lo que su gorda barriga puede soportar. Viva Español :),,,

Jabba the Hutt was one of the galaxy's most powerful gangsters, with far-reaching influence in both politics and the criminal underworld. There were no second chances with Jabba, something Han Solo would find out -- though the slug-like alien would ultimately fall victim to his own hubris and vengeful ways..... how apt :D

Probably does not want to go into politics and best remembered as a dickhead, he stands his ground and calls it as he sees it, something to be welcomed if he becomes an MP, a man of conviction whether unpopular in his opinions to all or some is better than an unscrouplus lying bastard.

Apparently Michael Stewart has over 80,000 followers on twitter.....if they get shot of him for telling the truth then things will get very interesting methinks

Belter!

How could anyone take them seriously?
You asked the question Imatim..is Craig Whytes book going to rock the masonic foundations..
From the wee snipets I have been told it will rock the foundations of the whole of the cesspit.
He said he has recordings of every meeting he attended at ipox,he also said he has copies of every email sent to him by Traynor,,and he has said he will expose the SPL manager who approached him and said,,I will guarantee you take 3 points from us in our next meeting,the cost for the 3 points was £100,000..enough to wet our whistle until next Friday 14th February,,is this date just a coincidence ???
or is it one of the biggest windups they have ever had..

HH.

You asked the question Imatim..is Craig Whytes book going to rock the masonic foundations..
From the wee snipets I have been told it will rock the foundations of the whole of the cesspit.
He said he has recordings of every meeting he attended at ipox,he also said he has copies of every email sent to him by Traynor,,and he has said he will expose the SPL manager who approached him and said,,I will guarantee you take 3 points from us in our next meeting,the cost for the 3 points was £100,000..enough to wet our whistle until next Friday 14th February,,is this date just a coincidence ???
or is it one of the biggest windups they have ever had..

HH.

I would expect an injunction on the books release to be on the cards.....don’t ya think?

Back