Craig Whyte’s Book - What’s Michael Stewart’s End Game?

I would expect an injunction on the books release to be on the cards.....don’t ya think?

I would expect an injunction on the books release to be on the cards.....don’t ya think?
Without a doubt that was the first thing which came to my mind..I saw it as another Mike Ashley fiasco but on the other hand I dont think this is something Craig Whyte wanted to write,I think it is something he had to write for financial reasons,I would not be surprised if the guy was on the bones of his arse,,but yes mate I think they will try anything to stop this book hitting the shops,,I hope Whyte is as determined to make sure it gets to the shops..

HH.

Without a doubt that was the first thing which came to my mind..I saw it as another Mike Ashley fiasco but on the other hand I dont think this is something Craig Whyte wanted to write,I think it is something he had to write for financial reasons,I would not be surprised if the guy was on the bones of his arse,,but yes mate I think they will try anything to stop this book hitting the shops,,I hope Whyte is as determined to make sure it gets to the shops..

HH.
Amazon

Into the Bear Pit: The Explosive Autobiography Paperback – 14 Feb 2020

by Craig Whyte (Author)

Pre-order Price Guarantee. Details

can be delivered to UK - Mainland. Details

HH.

I think the book might be a bit diluted by the time the lawyers have given it the once over...

Probably does not want to go into politics and best remembered as a dickhead, he stands his ground and calls it as he sees it, something to be welcomed if he becomes an MP, a man of conviction whether unpopular in his opinions to all or some is better than an unscrouplus lying bastard.
Probably had enough of BBC and drainpipe longjohns Thompson. Glad to see Him on BTSport tonight. At least they're keeping hom til the end.

You asked the question Imatim..is Craig Whytes book going to rock the masonic foundations..
From the wee snipets I have been told it will rock the foundations of the whole of the cesspit.
He said he has recordings of every meeting he attended at ipox,he also said he has copies of every email sent to him by Traynor,,and he has said he will expose the SPL manager who approached him and said,,I will guarantee you take 3 points from us in our next meeting,the cost for the 3 points was £100,000..enough to wet our whistle until next Friday 14th February,,is this date just a coincidence ???
or is it one of the biggest windups they have ever had..

HH.
Unfortunately he used JJ as a publisher and you have to subsribe to shitonfence, read "Darker shade of blue", pay a 10'r a monthth plus september/january appeal, get password and then " enjoy".

Back