credit where its due

I think at 12.05 tomorrow night if we get another decent lb alone, some of us, me included should put our tails between our legs. We've maybe been put through it plenty over the last month or so but with the result today our team with new additions is looking plenty strong. I've been an advocate for Lennon from the start. Not always the board but I think we're sitting pretty and will only get better. Mon the hopps. HH???

I think Bobby Madden deserves credit for ensuring the headlines weren't about him. He let the game flow fairly well, didn't make any really contentious decisions and overall gave one of the most professional and even-handed refereeing performances I've ever seen at a Glasgow derby.

I think Bobby Madden deserves credit for ensuring the headlines weren't about him. He let the game flow fairly well, didn't make any really contentious decisions and overall gave one of the most professional and even-handed refereeing performances I've ever seen at a Glasgow derby.
Jones was in the boozer with Beaton tonight getting backslaps, fucking dicks. howevah i agree, it could have been worse.

PMM ,with you ,what! We are actually praising a ref ,feck ,do we need certified,hh

Hats off to Neil Lennon today, not my pick for the job but I’d be hypocritical not to give him the credit he deserves for leading us to a well deserved victory.
As much as Slippy made a cant of his selection, Lenny was spot on with his tactics today. Can't remember a game when we into a game with 3 guys making there Debute in Defence in a "Old firm" game.

Wanyama anyone

folk posting he's a done deal for the morra
Now that would be amazing - a long-term replacement for Broony and short-term tag team with him to batter opponents. But I just can't see it happening from a financial perspective.

Has he not had 3 medicals with Brugge and yet stalled on signing
Here what your saying about players coming back , it could just be a wind up

Members online

Latest posts

Back