Crisis? What Crisis? Says Neil Lennon.

Totall out of context as usual
i give you something one of our 'own' sites put up through a story in the MSM

the purpose of which reported by the MSM, is to either cause shit between lenny/duffy or give a negative headline involving our much abused manager. Never has a man endured such sickening all out attack from so many quarters in this country. These pieces aint racially abusive, but its taken from the MSM's underbelly with an under-currant that hate him but can't show it.

must be the first time anywhere i've seen it reported what a manager shouted at a player during a game. Must also be the first manager to have MSM run headlines mocking his teeth. Similary they publish pictures of him that don't reflect well on him.

what lenny should have been shouting is

how the fuck you've conned us into £45k a week when a wee guy fae figgi park is ripping you up for arsepaper, Peter watched you and made you sound like the Irish Beckenbauer

Last edited:

the purpose of which is to either cause shit between lenny/duffy or give a negative headline involving our much abused manager. Never has a man endured such sickening rasicm in this country. These pieces aint racially abusive, but its from the underbelly with an under-currant that hate him but can't show it.

must be the first time its been reported what a manager shouted at a player during a game

how the fuck you've conned us into £45k a week when a wee guy fae figgi park is ripping you up for arsepaper, Peter watched you and made you sound like the Irish Beckenbauer
Why does he play him then?

the purpose of which reported by the MSM, is to either cause shit between lenny/duffy or give a negative headline involving our much abused manager. Never has a man endured such sickening all out attack from so many quarters in this country. These pieces aint racially abusive, but its taken from the MSM's underbelly with an under-currant that hate him but can't show it.

must be the first time anywhere i've seen it reported what a manager shouted at a player during a game. Must also be the first manager to have MSM run headlines mocking his teeth. Similary they publish pictures of him that don't reflect well on him.

This is not a Celtic site.....it is run by Huns for Huns.....the negative Celtic comments this site makes is staggering.....WC made mention of this site a while ago...

I thought it was just me but I stopped listening to the podcast between 'lispy' and 'squeaky' due to their agenda some time ago. Pity cos I love Jackie but just wont listen to their oft repeated tripe.

This is not a Celtic site.....it is run by Huns for Huns.....the negative Celtic comments this site makes is staggering.....WC made mention of this site a while ago...
Am sure av seen these boys on the utube 67 hail hail boys are just young guys they do shows wen theres 2 of them and 2 huns for the 2 sides but all in all the seem to just be same as us frustrated celtic fans tbh av never seen them being nasty although I done watch all the time only occasionally

where did you read that?

Kerrydalestreet have been talking about it.....the specifics amount I stated was from another Celtic Forum which escapes me at present...

From Kerrydalestreet

heisenberg88 wrote:
8:55 PM - 1 day ago
Rumour doing the rounds Lennon is on 2x his salary for winning 10IAR and until it is mathematically impossible to win that would be his compo for being sacked. Probably shampoo but it would also make a lot of sense if it were true,

I get

Kerrydalestreet have been talking about it.....the specifics amount I stated was from another Celtic Forum which escapes me at present...

From Kerrydalestreet

heisenberg88 wrote:
8:55 PM - 1 day ago
Rumour doing the rounds Lennon is on 2x his salary for winning 10IAR and until it is mathematically impossible to win that would be his compo for being sacked. Probably shampoo but it would also make a lot of sense if it were true
I get the whole bonuses for performances and winning things but if hes getting sacked hes not entitled to bonuses he failed if for some reason its written in his contract that even if hes sacked he gets all the money he COULD have made why wid the club make up a contrac that way?? Why wid this board write in clauses like that anyway it disnae make sense to me at all

I get

I get the whole bonuses for performances and winning things but if hes getting sacked hes not entitled to bonuses he failed if for some reason its written in his contract that even if hes sacked he gets all the money he COULD have made why wid the club make up a contrac that way?? Why wid this board write in clauses like that anyway it disnae make sense to me at all

Reasons for Neil Lennon still being Celtic manager are being sought and
these reasons are obviously going to be speculative.

Some views may be close to the truth, some not, and other opinions are quite probably mischievous.

Very few people will know the definitive structure and conditions of his Celtic contract, inclusive of any potential bonuses and the conditions that apply to these potential bonuses being met.

Who knows if talks have already taken place re a termination payment to Neil Lennon? Maybe they have, maybe they haven’t?

There may be a disagreement on the amount offered or a contentious issue that hasn’t been resolved and Neil Lennon is digging in? Who knows for sure what’s going on.

Which brings us back to speculation.....and this is hurting our Club.....and it needs to be resolved.....and soon...

Am sure av seen these boys on the utube 67 hail hail boys are just young guys they do shows wen theres 2 of them and 2 huns for the 2 sides but all in all the seem to just be same as us frustrated celtic fans tbh av never seen them being nasty although I done watch all the time only occasionally
Cant say I’ve watched any of their podcasts but the few articles I’ve read don’t seem to be saying anything many of on here haven’t already said.
A bit harsh to label this as a by huns for huns site IMO but as I said I don’t look at every story they print.

This is not true at all.

The guys at 67HH are growing at a rapid rate and are on course to be one of the biggest Celtic media outlets among many.

The boys involved with the project are honest Celtic fans and cracking guys.

I get this is a very confrontational opening post here but I can't stress enough how genuine the lads at 67HailHail are and if this sort of message spreads, all of a sudden they get a reputation that is very unjust and more importantly, completely inaccurate.

This is not true at all.
Then we will have to agree to disagree
The guys at 67HH are growing at a rapid rate and are on course to be one of the biggest Celtic media outlets among many.
No doubt that growth has something to do with the many negative headline topics that appeal to the those of a Hun persuasion
The boys involved with the project are honest Celtic fans and cracking guys.
If you say so
I get this is a very confrontational opening post here but I can't stress enough how genuine the lads at 67HailHail are and if this sort of message spreads, all of a sudden they get a reputation that is very unjust and more importantly, completely inaccurate.
Could you possibly be one of those genuine lads? I think there’s a strong probability that you are. How about sharing who exactly these genuine lads are?

I think the best thing is for any Celtic fans that are interested in this conversation, is for them to have a good look for themselves at the many negative Celtic headlines your “project” continually churns out on Celtic News and make their own minds up.

I’m sure it’s just coincidence that many of your negative Celtic headlines would just so happen to appeal to those that follow follow the deid club.

I know by engaging with you it draws more attention to your, as you call it, “project” Nonetheless, I have faith in the average Celtic Supporter deciding for themselves if you are genuine Celtic bloggers or not, or you are predominantly, just simply “click bait merchants”

A small sample of your work below.....all positive Celtic stuff wouldn’t you say?

And who would these type of headlines mainly appeal to?

Report: Celtic lost out with late bid for Swedish wonderkid67 Hail Hail22:49 Thu, 04 Feb

Celtic defence savaged by former Bhoy, star not a "top defender"67 Hail Hail20:47 Thu, 04 Feb

Yet another promising youngster on verge of Celtic exit; Lennon talked this one up67 Hail Hail06:41 Thu, 04 Feb

Report: Another Celtic youngster, grandson of a club legend, eyes the exit door67 Hail Hail04:19 Thu, 04 Feb

Rangers fans are bizarrely tweeting Celtic 9IAR highlights; unclear why67 Hail Hail21:51 Wed, 03 Feb

No doubt that growth has something to do with the many negative headline topics that appeal to the those of a Hun persuasion

If you say so

Could you possibly be one of those genuine lads? I think there’s a strong probability that you are. How about sharing who exactly these genuine lads are?

I think the best thing is for any Celtic fans that are interested in this conversation, is for them to have a good look for themselves at the many negative Celtic headlines your “project” continually churns out on Celtic News and make their own minds up.

I’m sure it’s just coincidence that many of your negative Celtic headlines would just so happen to appeal to those that follow follow the deid club.

I know by engaging with you it draws more attention to your, as you call it, “project” Nonetheless, I have faith in the average Celtic Supporter deciding for themselves if you are genuine Celtic bloggers or not, or you are predominantly, just simply “click bait merchants”

A small sample of your work below.....all positive Celtic stuff wouldn’t you say?

Report: Celtic lost out with late bid for Swedish wonderkid67 Hail Hail22:49 Thu, 04 Feb

Celtic defence savaged by former Bhoy, star not a "top defender"67 Hail Hail20:47 Thu, 04 Feb

Yet another promising youngster on verge of Celtic exit; Lennon talked this one up67 Hail Hail06:41 Thu, 04 Feb

Report: Another Celtic youngster, grandson of a club legend, eyes the exit door67 Hail Hail04:19 Thu, 04 Feb

Rangers fans are bizarrely tweeting Celtic 9IAR highlights; unclear why67 Hail Hail21:51 Wed, 03 Feb

I can't change your mind.

I'm not here to share 'who' the guys are. Their identities are on their blog and their youtube channel.

I'm attached with a different project in GIGPOD and have nothing to do with 67HailHail.

They have a forum though and you could put you question to them for a genuine response at least.

If you say so

But look at the number of negative threads right here Imatim, doesn't mean they were created by or created for huns. Fact is we're in a shit state so that's what people will be commenting on.
I feel the same with the msm stuff, any negative headline and their apparently anti Celtic, be fucking hard for them to print anything positive right now!
I haven't looked at 67HH so haven't a clue what it's like, but fair play to Gigpod, he turned up, defended his forum and I think was quite respectful to the members here in the way he said it.
Fuck if someone from another forum called the Noise a forum run by huns for huns one of this lot would be looking to cut their balls off, probably me! 😹

But look at the number of negative threads right here Imatim, doesn't mean they were created by or created for huns. Fact is we're in a shit state so that's what people will be commenting on.
I feel the same with the msm stuff, any negative headline and their apparently anti Celtic, be fucking hard for them to print anything positive right now!
I haven't looked at 67HH so haven't a clue what it's like, but fair play to Gigpod, he turned up, defended his forum and I think was quite respectful to the members here in the way he said it.
Fuck if someone from another forum called the Noise a forum run by huns for huns one of this lot would be looking to cut their balls off, probably me! 😹

As Celtic Supporters, when we put our 2 bobs worth on the Noise we’re not looking to make a quid, are we? We’re not headlining on News Now under Celtic Blogs, are we?

We’re not encouraging or engaging in predominantly anti Celtic “click bait” shite that’s imo geared as much, if not much more, for the Huns to click on to, as any Celtic fan.

Check out the majority of their negative slanted Celtic headlines and ask yourself if they are click bait merchants pandering more to the zombies, than to anything else.

There’s a big difference imo between genuinely telling it like it is, like the Noise generally tends to do, than churning out continual negative slanted Celtic headlines, that has the Huns no doubt creaming themselves.

If all this does is make folk think, and perhaps take stock of this topic, whereby they didn’t previously, then that can only be a good thing in my view.

To click, or not to click?.....We can all then decide that for ourselves...

I can't change your mind.

I'm not here to share 'who' the guys are. Their identities are on their blog and their youtube channel.

I'm attached with a different project in GIGPOD and have nothing to do with 67HailHail.

They have a forum though and you could put you question to them for a genuine response at least.

A simple question to you.....do you, or the lads, indulge in writing negative slanted Celtic headlines, with the intent of promoting or encouraging “click bait” reactions from those reading?

A yes, or a no, is appreciated.

Then we can all judge for ourselves, depending on how you respond...

Back