Cup final tickets

I was lucky enough to get a final ticket with my father but my sister and kids never got one. But what I'm unhappy about is that celtic have held back so many tickets for hospitality at £399 which is over £100 dearer than normally, maybe the fact they don't have celtic Park this year to host the lre match and post match drink for the price hikes, but I'd like to know the actual number of tickets celtic have held back for hospitality and sponsors and how many the actual fans got. To hold tickets back from supporters to charge £399 to attend the game is disgraceful as actual working class celtic fans are missing out on history as they can't afford almost £400 for one match.

Yet again the celtic board using the situation to drain more money out of supporters especially right after season book renewals and possible 3 new strips .

We are not the celtic family to them just another one of the paying public on their gravy train.

I'm lucky enough to have a ticket but I do feel for thousands of fans who have attended the game are missing out, yet someone who only goes when they want goes as they can afford the hospitality is wrong.

I was lucky enough to get a final ticket with my father but my sister and kids never got one. But what I'm unhappy about is that celtic have held back so many tickets for hospitality at £399 which is over £100 dearer than normally, maybe the fact they don't have celtic Park this year to host the lre match and post match drink for the price hikes, but I'd like to know the actual number of tickets celtic have held back for hospitality and sponsors and how many the actual fans got. To hold tickets back from supporters to charge £399 to attend the game is disgraceful as actual working class celtic fans are missing out on history as they can't afford almost £400 for one match.

Yet again the celtic board using the situation to drain more money out of supporters especially right after season book renewals and possible 3 new strips .

We are not the celtic family to them just another one of the paying public on their gravy train.

I'm lucky enough to have a ticket but I do feel for thousands of fans who have attended the game are missing out, yet someone who only goes when they want goes as they can afford the hospitality is wrong.

Completely agree with you pal. Said as much in another thread. ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back