Cup final tickets

It's ridiculous that Hertz get half..22K at their semi...so people of their persuasion who didn't go to their semi will get a ticket...it's all wrong....just got to wait and see how the ballot goes...but if I get one and Mrs F doesn't or vice versa...the other one will get abuse...should be fun.

Same boat here Frank, me and the wee mhan, both eligible for the ballot, if either one of us miss out------well he's fecked ?
Lmao 50, the boy will be going on about you and your recovery saying that a close game will do you no good, sit at home Da, take it easy, get your feet up, blah blah blah.
After recent events big fella, I hope the two of you get one. Stick in mate

My boy got one but I was unsuccessful despite going to all the games. Oh well. There will be some of the arse licking bloggers and podcasters sitting in the soft seats as usual, some who haven't been to a game since last season's Scottish Cup Final. Still, that's their business, I'd rather take my chances with the Celtic Supporters. Well done to those who got a ticket today.

It's ridiculous that Hertz get half..22K at their semi...so people of their persuasion who didn't go to their semi will get a ticket...it's all wrong....just got to wait and see how the ballot goes...but if I get one and Mrs F doesn't or vice versa...the other one will get abuse...should be fun.

Frank. Too funny pal. Love hearing you talk about you n your wife with ticket allocations and going to the games.

You are very funny as well ??

My boy got one but I was unsuccessful despite going to all the games. Oh well. There will be some of the arse licking bloggers and podcasters sitting in the soft seats as usual, some who haven't been to a game since last season's Scottish Cup Final. Still, that's their business, I'd rather take my chances with the Celtic Supporters. Well done to those who got a ticket today.

On yersel David. Better being normal than an arse licker any day of the week.

Respect ???

O well no fighting in this house about who is going, neither of us successful in the ballot.

Just what I needed, another excuse not to like Herts scum fans.

Had tried online and was told we were unsuccessful, gave my CC to my mate who was going to Celtic Park to collect his, turns out I was unsuccessful but the wee mhan has one, so happy for him ( honest).

Me, my 2 sons, my bro in law and my 2 nephews all go together. Have always got tickets for Hampden in recent years. Only me and my youngest successful in ballot. If nothing else turns up I'll probably give my ticket to my eldest son, let him go.
I love my kids more than anything on this planet. Except CELTIC so if one of us was eligible it would be me. Even if I had to wear one of there dresses (3 girls)

I love my kids more than anything on this planet. Except CELTIC so if one of us was eligible it would be me. Even if I had to wear one of there dresses (3 girls)

Can’t believe you just put Celtic over yer ghirls ya crazy.

Too funny. Jinx. Don’t take any hot drinks aff them tonight ???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back