Daily Sevco? Sick at Turnbull going to us, or what :)

To be honest, yes. It's refreshing to see our board make positive moves in the transfer market.
However i don't get it that we needed Turnbull in the 1st place with so many good midfielders already at the club. I'd have prefered us to have used that money to push a deal through for an experienced quality RB or CB.
HH?

We still need to do that. And hopefully we will. We are probably going to lose Ntcham so he pays for Turbull and the extra goes on the money we need to buy in a CB and RB.

I get that logic but as it stands, Ntcham is still here. Even without him our midfield has good players already. Let's see.
HH?

Our midfield nearly died of exhaustion, we need help in there. I think this lad will be extremely good. Competition is key to maintaining performance levels. Our problem was even when struggling we had to field players. They needed help. This boy will focus the minds of those good players you mention to up their gane. All good for the club.

I absolutely agree but for £240k and sticking it up the huns who want him I would take him. He would be back up.
£240k that’s a great amount to pay for the Future who knows anotre M Dembele £500k from Fulham. Easy to down somebody when the fee is so small. In today’s ridiculous market. Let’s wait and see he’s highly rated down south so hears hoping.

HH ?

Congratulations on your first positive post on the forum, TV1 -- and don't do that actual cartwheel. We get it. :D

I don’t do positive or negative. I tell it how I see it. If the club fuck about with our future I don’t look the other way. If they do what they are paid to do I say well done and keep fucking doing it, telling the truth isn’t negative. We stalked. We regressed. Saying that isn’t negative. It’s just an unfortunate fact.

We are hopefully learning that dithering about nearly cost us the league. We lost twice to that shower of piss, that’s not on and everyone responsible for allowing that to even happen needs their balls parted..

We are looking to the future and I like how we are going about it. Credit where it’s due, but never a bye. We have to keep doing it.

£240k that’s a great amount to pay for the Future who knows anotre M Dembele £500k from Fulham. Easy to down somebody when the fee is so small. In today’s ridiculous market. Let’s wait and see he’s highly rated down south so hears hoping.

HH ?

We’ve seen players come in for a few million and been rank over the years. It’s not the fee, it’s the player.

Wee Lubo, £300k. The defence rests. :)

I don’t do positive or negative. I tell it how I see it. If the club fuck about with our future I don’t look the other way. If they do what they are paid to do I say well done and keep fucking doing it, telling the truth isn’t negative. We stalked. We regressed. Saying that isn’t negative. It’s just an unfortunate fact.

We are hopefully learning that dithering about nearly cost us the league. We lost twice to that shower of piss, that’s not on and everyone responsible for allowing that to even happen needs their balls parted..

We are looking to the future and I like how we are going about it. Credit where it’s due, but never a bye. We have to keep doing it.
Keep on doing the Truth TV some will like some will not. Prefer realism to fantasising that’s what the horde do.
We need to move forward we need new players and we’ve started let’s hope we keep
The players coming PL.
moan the Hoops

HH ?

Back