Dallas - MIB and Cheat?

Andrew Dallas has refereed the Huns 20 times.....and wait for it.....he’s awarded them 11 penalties.....that’s better than 1 penalty for the Huns every 2 games
He's a Dirty, Cheatin Hun Bastard & yet they think he's aganest them!😂😂😂..Institutionalised SCUM & without any help wd be Mid table! Wance the wheels start fawin aff they'll DISMISS the 9iar & say its aw about stoppin the 10!😂😂😂😂😂..HH☘☘☘☘

This is part of the reason that Res 12 should not be voted down by the shareholders..
We know the board want to vote it down,but so far we have not been given an explanation as to why they want it voted down,,
If we keep accepting all the shit the SFA throw in our direction then we have no right to complain about the way they treat our club and it,s supporters..

Is there anybody on the board who does not yet realise we are competing in a bigot fuelled society who use everything in their power to keep this club from being as successful as we are,,I am hoping they all agree with what I am saying and I also hope they get their heads together and do something about it starting with supporting Res 12..
If the board do not support Res 12 then it may be time for the shareholders to ask the question,, WHY
How many times have you heard the words,,what have you got to hide,,so gentlemen if you do not want to support Res 12..tell the supporters what you are trying to hide..

HH.

41r3t9D7%2BBL._SX425_.jpg
CRniefN.jpg
keep-calm-and-say-fuck-dallas.png

Check out who got the most penalties last season.....and look where Celtic came in the table.....these cheating and corrupt MIB are back to doing what they do best...

Penalties awarded last season:

Rangers

Aberdeen

Kilmarnock

Heart of Midlothian

St Johnstone

Celtic

Hibernian

Motherwell

Hamilton Academical

St Mirren

Livingston