Dallas - MIB and Cheat?

The cheating laid bare. Check out the stats below

The MIB are at it as usual.

Madden’s decision to deny an absolute 100% stick on penalty on Saturday was a disgrace adding to all the others we are witnessing.

They have to be called out on this as the evidence is overwhelming.

Cut & Paste From - THE ONLOOKER on 3RD NOVEMBER 2019 11:56 AM

Last week someone posted last seasons penalties awareded , i’ve added the finishing position in the penalty award table alongside the actual league table position.

Celtic 1 – 6

Newco 2 – 1

Kilmarnock 3 – 3

Aberdeen 4 – 2

Hibs 5 – 7

Hearts 6 – 4

St Johnstone 7 – 5

Motherwell 8 – 8

Livingston 9 -11

Hamilton 10 – 9

St Mirren 11 – 10

Dundee 12 -12

On a season long sample size there should be a rough correlation between teams attacking and penalties awarded.

Teams who are getting beaten regularly are defending more than attacking….and finishing lower down the table.

Looking at the data…

3 teams finish in same position in both league and penalty tables

3 teams finish with a 1 place differential.

5 teams finish with a 2 place differential

We are the anomaly…..

We won the league but finished 6th in penalties awarded !!!

A good few years ago we managed 14 or 15 months without a penalty. I think Richard Gordon on Radio Scotland was first mainstream journalist to discuss it.

They couldn’t call it out for what it was, they however discussed how incredible it was. Once it became a discussion in MSM the penalties came in a rush…. i vaguely remember three in the following 4 or 5 games.

If we want to make some impact on what is happening it needs to become a mainstream discussion topic again.

Once the light is shone on the ‘honest mistakes’ by radio, tv and press the MIB’s get a little nervous…..

This should be the second most discussed topic after Resolution 12.

Will probably result in another ref strike : )

The cheating laid bare. Check out the stats below

The MIB are at it as usual.

Madden’s decision to deny an absolute 100% stick on penalty on Saturday was a disgrace adding to all the others we are witnessing.

They have to be called out on this as the evidence is overwhelming.

Cut & Paste From - THE ONLOOKER on 3RD NOVEMBER 2019 11:56 AM

Last week someone posted last seasons penalties awareded , i’ve added the finishing position in the penalty award table alongside the actual league table position.

Celtic 1 – 6

Newco 2 – 1

Kilmarnock 3 – 3

Aberdeen 4 – 2

Hibs 5 – 7

Hearts 6 – 4

St Johnstone 7 – 5

Motherwell 8 – 8

Livingston 9 -11

Hamilton 10 – 9

St Mirren 11 – 10

Dundee 12 -12

On a season long sample size there should be a rough correlation between teams attacking and penalties awarded.

Teams who are getting beaten regularly are defending more than attacking….and finishing lower down the table.

Looking at the data…

3 teams finish in same position in both league and penalty tables

3 teams finish with a 1 place differential.

5 teams finish with a 2 place differential

We are the anomaly…..

We won the league but finished 6th in penalties awarded !!!

A good few years ago we managed 14 or 15 months without a penalty. I think Richard Gordon on Radio Scotland was first mainstream journalist to discuss it.

They couldn’t call it out for what it was, they however discussed how incredible it was. Once it became a discussion in MSM the penalties came in a rush…. i vaguely remember three in the following 4 or 5 games.

If we want to make some impact on what is happening it needs to become a mainstream discussion topic again.

Once the light is shone on the ‘honest mistakes’ by radio, tv and press the MIB’s get a little nervous…..

This should be the second most discussed topic after Resolution 12.

Will probably result in another ref strike : )
Great work Imatim. Disgraceful stats, but not a surprise to anyone who has any knowledge about Scottish football over the last few decades.

Something that many of our fans (especially those who are based around Glasgow) is that fans of other clubs do not go on about a pro-Rangers bias but instead insist their is a "pro-Old Firm" bias (yes, the OF died in 2012) by the refs and authorities. We are lumped in with benefitting from the corruption as much as they are! Even when you show them stats like this to prove otherwise they won't listen to you.

I'm surrounded by Aberdeen fans who actually complained that we also get all the decisions by using examples where Newco benefited by dodgy refereeing in matches against us!!! Unbelievable.

When there are stats like this available.....and there is video evidence clearly showing that the MIB are refusing to give blatant penalty kicks to Celtic.....I cannot understand why there is not a hue and cry highlighting the cheating and corruption that’s at play?

Back